[ 𝕬𝖓 𝕴𝖉𝖎𝖔𝖙 ]

Traveling with Shin-ah was much more easier, faster and safer. The location of the green dragon, was further away than expected and took multiple days of you all just resting and self-care.

You sat upon a rock, as Yona and Hak went hunting for lunch. Yoon was busy prepping, and doing the usual mom stuff he does. Poor Shin-ah who was ordered by Kija, was on bug alert. After Shin-ah had joined the group, Kija became livelier, and he was very exciting to get to know another sacred dragon.

You let out a deep breath, slightly pouting. While you were very happy that Shin-ah was here, and Kija was basically becoming a simp. You felt abandoned and lonely. While Yoon, wouldn't admit it, he too was very exciting about Shin-ah. On the other hand, Yona and Hak were stuck to each other like glue, you felt very forgotten.

You pouted once more, before getting on top of the rock. Yoon who had noticed you, sent you a questionable glance. "Oi, what are you doing? If you slip and fall, you'll start crying and I'll be the one patching up your wounds!" He nagged, while Shin-ah and Kija diverted their attention to you as well.

"Well guess what? I'll start crying either way. Cause.. cause you all abandoned me!!" You pouted, while Yoon let out a big sigh. "L-lady (Name)! Please get down!! You might fall!" The white dragon rushed to your side, offering you his hand, so you could get down. It wasn't long before the blue dragon, was on the other side of you, agreeing with Kija.

"Listen to them and get down, stupid." Yoon added in, but today you wanted to be extra dramatic. "Do you guys not like me anymore? Is that why you forgot me!" You ignored them as you began ranting. "What're you going on about? if we had forgotten you, you'd still be in those caves or better yet with Ik-soo. Idiot.. I.. like traveling with you.. it's fun." Yoon replied, his speech becoming longer and longer.

"He is correct Lady (Name). I like traveling with you too.. You are the best part of these travels." Kija added, offering you one of his elegant smiles. "Me too." Shin-ah quietly joined in. "See? We like traveling with you."

"You're right! I'm amazing!" You concluded, grabbing both Kija's and Shin-ah's hand, before jumping down. "She's also an idiot."

🪐🪐🪐