[ 𝕾𝖍𝖎𝖓-𝖆𝖍 ]

"Blue Dragon.. you knew quite well that the river was there. It's because those eyes have the ability to see far away. It looks like you excel in depth perception, too." Yoon continued to compliment the man, who wasn't very good with compliments. "Is.. it true that we turn into stone when we look into your eyes?" Yoon asked once again.

As the blue dragon rapidly shook his head. "Then why don't you take off your mask?" Yoon softly asked as the blue dragon, brushed his fingers past his mask. You smiled, taking off your overcoat and wrapping it around the male's shoulders. "It won't help, but even if it's a little warm, it'd be good." You explained.

Yona crouched down beside you: "Let's start a warm fire to warm you up." She said, as Yoon agreed, holding up the fish, the blue dragon had caught. "..and cook the fish you caught."

🪐🪐🪐

Yoon began cooking Miso soup, as all of you gathered around the pot. The chef explained how he got the knew spices and pot. Yona who had her head on your shoulder, and was extremely hungry had her eyes set on the soup. You were lost in thought until Yona sat up straighter saying: "Oh no! Yoon! Bugs are drowning in the pan!"

You glanced at the pan, and shuddered while Yoon replied with: "Then save them. Why is everyone drowning today." He sighed, as you and Yona began picking the bugs out. You looked at the clothes that were drying above the fire. "It looks like the blue dragon's clothes still aren't dry." You stated, turning your head towards the said man.

"Even so.." The blue dragon had his fur that was connected to his mask, around his body, looking like a fur ball. "What kind of demon, is that?" Hak bluntly asked, earning himself a smack. "This group is becoming weirder and weirder." Yoon stated, regretting a few life decisions.

"Do no say that! It is my fault that the blue dragon has become like that!" Kija yelled, giving the blue dragon a bowl of soup. "Blue Dragon, you need to hurry up and your soup or Ao will hog it all." Yoon nagged, you glanced at his bowl and saw Ao aggressively chewing on a piece of fish.

🪐🪐🪐

Kija had quickly fallen asleep, while Hak went to survey the surrounding places. The blue dragon had gone to wander aswell. You layed your head on Yona's lap, listening to Yoon and Yona talk about giving the blue dragon a name.

"If there was a word I would describe him with, it would be 'silent'" Yoon said, as Yona thought about it. She brushed a few strands of hair away from your face. "Hmmmm, when we first met him.. I felt so relieved to meet him.. I didn't feel scared in that dark cave. Kinda like the moon." You explained, as Yona nodded.

"I agree! I was thinking something like moonlight! Hak said something about 'night'" She explained. Just then the blue dragon came back, in his new warm clothes. The moon behind him shone, as you shot up. "Shin-ah!!" Both Yona and You said at the same time.

"It means moonlight! It's your name! What do you think?" You asked, as he nodded, you wouldn't have noticed in the dark, but there was definitely a small smile on his face. Shin-ah was content, with the name that was given to him.

"It's nice to meet you, Shin-ah."

🪐🪐🪐