[ 𝕱𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 ]

You watched in horror, as the two men punched and kicked Yoon. "Stop it!" You yelled, but were held back by another guard. Right now, you despised yourself for being so weak. For not being able to protect Yoon. He was risking all this for you.

"A-ah.. hold on." Yoon mumbled out, using his hand to shield himself. "I have something to say." Yoon spoke louder this time, occasionally coughing between his words. "What is it?!" The men angrily yelled as you found a sword lying on the floor. Perhaps if you could just grab it, you could save Yoon, and everyone else here.

But you first had to get out of the guards harsh hold. You glanced at Yona who was helping Yuni and then glanced back at the guard. He was off guard. You waited a few moments before, elbowing the man hard in his gut. "Argh!" He yelled, letting go of you and holding his gut by instinct.

This got the attention of the renaming two guards however, they didn't think you would be able to do much. You ran as fast as you could, taking ahold of the sword, your grip on the sword tightened and you rushed between Yoon and the guards, glaring at them.

"Do not touch him." You spat, protectively standing between Yoon and the guards who now all gathered around you. "Yoon! Firework!" You ordered, as Yoon who was extremely confused took the firework out of his sash and handed it to you. You made eye-contact with Yona, and she nodded.

She understood what you wanted her to do. "Yona! Go!" You yelled at her, throwing the firework at her. She caught it with ease and made her way out, followed by Yuni. The guards were about to chase after her, however you had successfully slashed one of them in the back and he soon fell to the floor.

"Now I can't fight without a weapon, but with a weapon.. it's a whole other story." You spoke, as the two other men charged at you, with ease, you were able to injure the men, and make them unconscious. You held the sword tightly in your hand, and turned towards Yoon.

"Don't go all 'hero' mode on me. Are you okay?" You asked him, offering him a hand and helping him up. He gave you a tired smile, he had so many injuries.. it scared you. "I'm fine. But Yona-!" He was cut off, when the both of you heard the loud bang of a firework. You grinned. "She did it!"

However that was the least of your worries, you and Yoon exchanged glances before running the direction Yona had ran. You had hoped the guards out there didn't get her yet, or better yet there were no guards out there at all.

However you were left to disappointed, when you reached the top half of the boat, which was swarming with soldiers. You frowned as you and Yoon frantically searched for Yona. "Behead her!" You heard from the left corner of the ship, you picked up your pace, and ran towards the voices.

On the floor, Yona's head was held harshly in a guards hand. He swinged his sword up ready to behead your sister. The familiar feeling of panic returned, you weren't going to make it in time. "Yona!" You desperately yelled. You shut your eyes unable to watch, what was going to happen.

"I'll kill you all." You heard a familiar voice but laced in a tone you had never heard. You shot your eyes open and watched as emerald green hair landed gracefully infront of you. "Jae-ha!!"

🪐🪐🪐