[ 𝕶𝖆𝖓 𝕿𝖆𝖊 - 𝕵𝖚𝖓 ]

"Princess Yona, why are you here. . ?" Hak moved closer to Yona, as she crawled to him. While you awkwardly stood there like a third-wheel.

"I came to apologize. You got mad at me because I was a coward right?" She plopped the fruits infront of Hak, as he questionably gazed at her.

"I am one of the Princesses of Kouka. Instead of whining and complaining, I should do something myself." She glanced at you, as you awkwardly stared at the ground.

"Bye! I'm giving you those! It's a bribe for reconciliation." She quickly dashed off, leaving you there.

"And why are you awkwardly standing there, awkwardly staring at the ground, awkwardly playing with your feet." Hak teased you, as you stuck your tongue out.

"Oh, shut up, before I yeet you into the sky." You quickly dashed off, only to bump into Yona.

" (Name)! I'm so sorry I left you there! I totally forgot about you! I was running back to get you." She wrapped her arms around you, as you stood there.

"What am I, a bag?"

"I'm so sorry! I'll make it up to you! I'll do anything you want!" You sighed slightly, returning her embrace.

"Anything?"

"Anything."

[. . .]

"I suggest you give up your Majesty." Hak who was watching from the side was about to go help, only to stop.

You slapped Kan Tae - Jun's hand away from Yona, glaring at the petty man infront of you.

"I told you before, forcing a lady, isn't something gentleman-ly." The three, Yona, Hak and Kan Tae-Jun weren't expecting you to magically appear and save Yona.

"(Name)!" Yona clinged onto your arm, as she too glared at the man infront of you.

The guy stepped closer, only to be stopped by the sword pointed at his throat, by none other than you.

"If you step any closer, I will not hesitate." You warned the guy, who has been causing trouble for a while.

"Y-your Majesty! That isn't very lady like!" You were about swing your sword for another warning only to be stopped.

Hak grabbed your sword from your hand, and swung it for you. He hugged Yona and held onto your hand that was holding the sword.

"Dont touch Princesss Yona, so carelessly!" Kan Tae-Jun yelled at Hak, as Hak paid no mind.

"Well you, don't touch my Princess so carelessly." Everyone except Hak, paused for a second, to process the words carefully.

"W-whose Princess! Your highness, do you love him?" You, Hak and Kan Tae-Jun watched Yona, as she took a few seconds to process everything.

"Y-yes! I love him very much!" Both Hak and Yona blushed deep red, as Kan Tae-June stopped breathing for a minute.

"Ohoho." You chuckled as the scene unfolded.

"I-I am the second son of General Kan, Head of Fire Tribe. You peasant, who are you!" He pointed at Hak.

"I am the Wind Tribe's, Next General. Son Hak." Hak stood tall and proud, still holding on to Yona.

"T-then give me, Princess (Name)! If Princess Yona is your lover, give me Princess (Name)!" He pointed a finger at you. You opened your mouth to say something only to get cut off by Hak.

"Yona is my lover. I can never hand her over to you, or any men. She will always be my love." You could tell Hak was telling the truth, this wasn't acting or anything, these were Hak's raw feelings.

"But, this loud princess over here." He pointed at you, as you awkwardly stood there.

"Is like a sister to me. I can't carelessly hand her over to you. You don't deserve her. Besides I was appointed by the King, to bodyguard both the princesses." By now Tae-Jun seemed furious. He took out his sword.

"Show me your stren-!" He was cut off, by someone holding the sword. The sword had cut the man's hand. When you got a better look at the man, it was none other than, Father.

"Dont do that." Tae-jun quickly apologized and ran away. As Father and Hak talked. Soon Yona and Father walked away.

You along with Hak, noticed the blood dripping from Father's hand. He was no coward, was what both of you thought.

[ F L A S H B A C K E N D ]

As both the princesses were fast asleep, Hak thought to himself and to his self he said. . .

"Emperor Il, are you watching over us, from somewhere even now? I will protect the regrets you left behind. And I promise one day, we will return to your castle."