[ 𝕳𝖔𝖒𝖊 ]

"Han-Dae's back! So the medicine should be here!" You and Han-dae grabbed the medicine you got and quickly rushed into the room Han-Dae was in.

While the guys took care of Tae-Yeon's medicine, Yona rushed to you, and crushed you in a huge hug.

"Yona! I'm back!" You returned her embrace, giving her a huge-er hug.

" (Name)! Welcome back.  .  ." Both of you saw, the young adorable boy, sit up and drink the medicine.

"Tae-Yeon! Are you okay?" The guys bombarded him with questions and questions. While Yona let go of you and made her way to Tae-Yeon.

"Tae-Yeon, does it hurt anywhere? Do you need anything?" She lightly patted the his small head, while he smiled, super duper cutely. You made your way to him too.

"Tae-Yeon, i'm so glad you're okay! I was so worried! You cute little innocent boy!" You kneeled down, getting him in a really warm hug.

"Thank you for worrying about me! I missed you!" He returned the hug. While the both of you had a moment.

[.   .    .]

Yona held on to your hand, and lead you towards the room filled with the merchants.

Eventually you guys bumped into Miss Lady from earlier. She yelled at us for calling her Miss Lady and then gave is supplies for the merchants.

When the two of you entered the room, you were suprised. So many innocent civilians were attacked, because of Soo-Won.

You seperated yourself from Yona, wandering around the Merchants. Eventually you saw a little girl, she was about the same age as Tae-Yeon, luckily she had no major injuries, just a few bruises, she was sitting next a man, who you assumed was her father.

You kneeled down, sitting infront of the young girl. She looked up.

"Hey!" You slightly patted her head, while she slightly flinched from your touch.

"H-hi." She had gorgeous round eyes which were filled with curiousity.

"You're really cute! You're eyes are super pretty too!" Hearing the compliment she smiled ever so slightly.

"Y-you're eyes are pretty too, Miss." You smiled brightly.

"Little child, I bet it was scary, I'm sorry this happened to you. You have to be strong okay? They're a lot of bad people in this world, so be careful! I hope you're always happy!" Her smiled brightened a lot more.

"Thank you Miss! You too!" Children are so cute! You opened your arms wide enough, to give her a hug. And she leaned into your hug.

"Here! This is a remembrance of myself, and its also a reminder, that you're a really pretty girl!" You gave her one of your most prettiest hair ties.

"Thank you!" Soon a large warm hand was placed onto your head. When you looked up, Tae-Woo smiled brightly.

"Princess, what you said to this child applies to you too. Plus you might have changed this girls life." He kneeled down next to you, placing his hand on the childs head too.

"Hey! You knew who I was?" Tae-woo smiled, and faced the child.

"In my defense, who wouldnt know, after seeing your pretty eyes and your sisters hair." You smiled back.

"Like Han-dae told your sister, you're a part of our family too. You are a part of the wind tribe too, this is your home. If you have no place to go, come here."

"Thank you, Tae-Woo."