[ 𝕭𝖊𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖞𝖆𝖑 ]

"W-what is happening here?" You gripped Yona's shoulder and stared at the unknown man infront of you.

"S-soo-won call a docter!" Yona yelled one hand gripping your night gown and the other gripping father.

"I'm sorry to inform you, but the emperor will not ever open his eyes again. I killed him."

"Shut up! Why would you do that! Is something wrong with your head!"

"Y-you. . . would never do some-mething. . . like that. ."

"You wouldn't have known. Princess Yona. Princess (Name). I have lived for this day."

"The Soo-won standing infront of me, is not the one I know. You are not the gentle, carefree person I know. Who are you?" You spoke harshly, griping the only person in this room you could trust.

"Your father was not the person you know. I thought he was kind too. Until it was confirmed he killed my father."

"U-uncle. . . He died in an accident." Yona was not handling this situation well, who would.

"The king who did not like violence, the king who did not like weapons, killed my father with a sword." Soo-won spoke, wiping blood of his sword.

"I don't know if what you said is true. But if you did kill him because he killed your father. Your doing the exact same thing he did. Revenge doesn't lead to anywhere good." You got up.

"Princess (Name). If someday someone does come for revenge, then I too will perish like the king. Princesses for now I will become this nations king." He watched your expressions keenly.

"Lord Soo-won!!" A handful of soldiers walked in, with swords and other weapons.

"Yona get up." She obliged and got up, still gripping onto your gown.

"Lord, are these the princesses? Did they witness it. . ? Well then its best to kill them? Shut their mouths." An unknown man walked into the room.

"Yona when I tell you, exit the room, run left, I'll run right. Everything will be okay. I hope." You whispered into her ear, and she nodded in response.

"If they live, they will only suffer." Soo-won once again took out his sword.

"Run Yona!" And so the two vulnerable princesses ran for their lives, running from their loved ones.

"Seize them! Bring them both to me." The new emperor ordered.

You ran in the opposite direction as Yona, which caused the soldiers to hesitate, gaining the both of you some more time.

At the end half the soldiers followed you, while the other half went after Yona.

You got halfway across the courtyard, when you got surrounded by soldiers.

"Princess, give up. From all the commotion it seems, Princess Yona has been caught." You could have taken your sword out, but they're were over 50 soldiers near you.

The direction Yona headed was the easiest way to exit the castle. You were now regretting your plan.

"Fine. Take me to Yona. And I'll come without a fuss." And so the soldiers grabbed onto you, and led you across the castle.

Soon it was visible. Soo-won, his men, soldiers, Yona, and Hak. Right now you didn't know if Hak was on your side or not.

"Lord Soo-won, I will ask once again where are the Emperor and Princess." You could hear Hak's voice not too far.

"Lord Soo-won! We have successfully captured, Princess (Name)." And so you were pushed infront of the circle of soldiers, into the centre where Yona and Hak were.

"(Name)!" Yona quickly got up and dashed in your direction clinging onto you.

You gripped onto her hand and walked towards Hak.

"Hak, you're with us right? You're not abandoning us, right? You're not with Soo-won, right?"

"Princess Yona. Princess (Name). I follow Emperor Il's orders and will protect the both of you with my life." He offered the two of you a small smile.

"I've told you, the emperor was sent to hell. Lord Soo-won is the new king." A soldier said as loud as he could, directing it to Hak.

"Soo-won, you are not the person I knew. Was the Soo-won, I knew an Illusion?" Hak asked

Hak's glaive was currently on the floor, if we wanted to escape you would need a distraction.

And just like that an arrow flew through and landed right infront of the thunderbeast.

"Ohoho."