[ 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖐 ]

Jae-ha had eventually noticed that Kum-ji had escaped with a soldier, on a tiny boat, and began to chase after him. The green dragon, soar through the sky, looking for the rotten man. "Using a subordinate to escape. That's not pretty, is it?" Jae-ha, spoke, when his eyes landed on Kum-ji.

"We can't runaway from his feet!" Kum-Jo's soldier yelled, as the man himself admired the way Jae-ha soar through the sky. He thought to himself, perhaps if he could subdue Jae-ha somehow, he would be able to make a lot of money. "The man who's rumored to be the soaring dragon, huh? Bring it on." Kum-ji mumbled, smirking as he picked up a bow and arrow.

At the same time, you watched as Jae-ha pulled out his daggers.  "I tried shooting him down once." Kum-ji spoke, remembering that fateful encounter, he set up his arrow, before taking a moment to aim. And when the arrow was shot, so were Jae-ha's daggers. You shut your eyes, afraid Jae-ha would get hurt. How ever you shot your eyes open when you heard Yona yell: "Jae-ha!"

He had in fact been shot by Kum-Ji's arrow, and was falling through the sky. On the bright side, Jae-ha's daggers had also killed Kum-Jo's soldier and wounded Kum-ji himself. "Jae-ha!" You called out, as the man fell into the water. Kum-ji smirked finding his opportunity, and was abt to grab Jae-ha's lucious hair, when he felt overwhelming pressure.

He felt the aura of someone who desperately wanted to kill him. From beside you, Yona aimed at Kum-ji, the familiar fire in her eyes. Her red hair flowed with the wind, and she looked brave. She was brave. Perhaps one of the bravest people you knew. You watched, as she let go of the arrow, which cut through the air and wind.

And successfully.. pierced Kum-ji's heart. You gasped at the accuracy. Kum-Ji's lifeless body fell into the water. "Yona! You did it!" You cheered, as she set down the bow, and returned to the Yona you were used to. "I-I did it!" She spoke, you saw how her hands were still shaking. You offered her a warm smile, before pulling her into your embrace. "I'm so proud of you, good job."

🪐🪐🪐

After that, the battle had ended. And the remaining soldiers were tied up and placed on the dock, while the woman who were captured were set free, and reunited with their families. Hak, the beasts and the pirates partied in relief, and perhaps happiness that the long battle had finished. And you had joined them.

"You guys don't even have a single scratch on you." You commented, pointing back and forth between Hak and the beasts. "You guys.. on the other hand.." Kija mumbled, almost in tears when he noticed how many scars Yona and Yoon had, compared to them, you didn't have as many scratches.

"Good job." Hak spoke, patting both your head and Yoon's, he eventually began ruffling your hair, and even messing it up.. which earned himself a good kick in the shin. His first scar. You didn't even bother to glance behind you, and watch Jae-ha flirt with the captured (now free) woman, and instead focused on Captain Gi-gan's conversation.

"We need alcohol. Enough to get everyone in this town drunk." Gi-gan stated, as the villiagers happily complied. You sweat dropped, but ended up smiling to yourself. "Seems this town.. has gotten its spark back."

🪐🪐🪐