[ 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖂𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝕭𝖊𝖌𝖎𝖓 ]

"This was not what I was told! Let us out of here!!" A brunette yelled, getting on her knees and banging the door. Your heart slightly hurt when you watched all these woman cry in fear. "That's impossible." You heard a slightly deeper voice and turned towards her direction.

In the corner sat another beautiful woman, her head was leaned against the wooden wall, and she had beautiful black hair tied into a low ponytail, but what stood out was all the injuries and scars she had.

"I was put in here two weeks ago. Nobody came to get me out. To Lord Kum-ji we are nothing more than objects he can make money out of it." She stated, reminding you all of harsh reality. "Awa has always been like this." She added, and nobody could say anything. Since.. it was true. All the women simply hung their head low.. accepting their fate.

However the three of you were having none of this. "Haven't you ever wanted to change this town?" Yona asked, as the black haired woman stared at your sister in surprise. "..what?" She asked, still slightly confused.

"She's asking if you've ever thought of working together and overthrowing Kum Ji so all of you could get the freedom you deserve." You clarified, as the black haired woman was shocked.. in fact all the women were surprised. The thought had never crossed their mind.

However the black haired woman simply smirked. "You lot aren't from Awa are you? Where are you from really? Only outsiders say something like that. Outsiders act as if they're all strong when they're simply just downright stupid." She grumbled, you were a little surprised by her attitude.

"Although.. they're not particularly strong.. I know people who are risking their lives.. to save this town.." Yona said, smiling as she thought of the said people, you thought for awhile too, the reason why you're fighting so hard.. was perhaps for their sake too. They inspired you, but they also gave you strength.

"I'm currently helping those group of idiots, there are bigger idiots right in-front of you though." Yoon insulted from behind you as Yona and you looked at him in surprise. "Who are you talking about Yoon?!" The two of you questioned, as Yoon sweat dropped at your idiocy.

"What are you trying to say? That someone is going to help us? There are no idiots like that." The black haired woman spoke, her negative energy spreading to everyone. "That's not true." Yona began. "If the so called "idiots" do come though, please believe in them and take their hands." You spoke, offering everyone who was watching you, a confident smile.

"If you want to live then please.. struggle as hard as you can.. and survive." Yona said, her voice cracking. Perhaps like you she thought back to how you escaped the castle for your lives, perhaps her heart still hurt whenever she thought about the castle.. like yours did. "If you do that.. then tommorow this town. It will change." You told them, a glint of hope returning.

🪐🪐🪐

It had been a couple hours since the incident from before.. although you couldn't exactly tell how long it had been. "Everybody out." You heard a voice yell, however you were relieved to know it wasn't Kum-Ji's. "If you make any noise, you'll be killed. Get into lines." The man ordered.

However you did wonder if he was dumb enough to forget that everyone's eyes were covered and everyone's hands were tied. Eventually the men harshly helped everyone getting into lines. "Soon the fight.. will begin."

🪐🪐🪐