[ 𝖄𝖔𝖔𝖓 ]

"Gyah!" You woke up to a scent of oranges, a rather good-looking 15 year old boy, stared back at you, as he casually squeezed orange juice onto Yona's forehead.

"Oh, that's suprising, I thought the redhead would get up before you. Do you feel any pain anywhere?" He set the orange down, staring straight into your eyes.

"Um, no." It took you a few seconds to realized and remember what happened.

"Oh! Are Yona and Hak okay? Are you the guy who saved us?" The pretty boy, turned away continuing to squeeze the orange.

"Well, first off, the guy cushioned your fall, along with the redhead, so he got a lot of damage, but he should be stable now." The young boy pointed towards Hak, who was wrapped in tons of bandages looking like a mummy.

"He looks like some creepy creature with all those bandages, but I'm glad he's stable." You commented on what he previously said.

"Second off, since the guy cushioned the redhead's fall, and you were on top of her, sheilding her from any injuries. She should be okay." He pointed towards Yona, who had less bandages wrapped around her.

"Oh! That's good. Just a few injuries." Like before the young male ignored your comment.

"Third, since you were on top, you got a few injuries from the cliff, trees and impact from the fall, but you're not severly injured like that blackie. It's amazing he survived, it's amazing all of you survived." Picking up another orange, he sliced it in half.

"Well then who are you? Mr. Savior?" You questioned him, as you slowly stood up using the wall for support.

Before he could answer Yona's eyes shot open. While she stared at Mr. Savior.

"Oh. You're awake? My hands were getting tired." He stuffed the orange in her mouth and moved away, starting to grind something. You were about to say something but Yona cut you off.

"Oo a u?" You translated that into who are you, and stretched your limbs a bit. It felt like you hadn't moved around in days.

"Me? I'm Yoon. I'm just a pretty genius passing by. Don't mind me." The now known Yoon spoke, grinding stuff.

"Who are you guys though? You don't seem like theives? It's amazing you even survived the cliff fall?" Yoon spoke with Yona, trying to get to know you guys a bit.

"Cliff?  .   . Where are Hak and (Name)! Are they okay!!" Yona sat up, quickly looking around.

"Ah well, the person, I assume you call (Name), is over there." He pointed towards you, who was doing some weird type of Yoga stretching exercise.

"Oh! Yona's awake! How are you feeling?" You stood up straight, but before you could even breathe, Yona shot up and dashed towards you. Wrapping her arms around you. Soon you wrapped your own arms around her.

" (Name)! You're okay!" She seemed to calm down a bit, and let go of you, she made eye-contact and asked.

"Where's Hak?" Before you could answer, Yoon answered for you.

"If you're talking about that dark haired male, he's over there." Yona eye's widened, as she let go off you, and rushed towards Hak.

"Hak!!" Yoon told her he was fine and stable, and he should be okay after some rest.

While he was telling her all of that, you looked around, there lots of herbs and spices. And a box full of books, and other items. Though it seemed like a cozy place.

While Yona stayed by Hak, you made your way towards Yoon. Who was carrying a box full of books.

Yoon was a slightly shorter than you. And it was easy to pat his head, but you resisted the urge.

"Ah, Yoon was it? Thank you for saving and treating us, even though it was a hassle. We'll try to help out in anyway we can as a thank you. You know the world needs more people like you." You caught a glimpse of a small smile.

You honestly didnt know why but felt a connection to Yoon. It felt like fate was telling you, he'd be an important person in your life, but he was just a stranger, and it must of just been a weird one time feeling.

"Yeah. You're welcome." You smiled back, satisfied with your small talk.