[ 𝕺𝖚𝖗 𝕵𝖔𝖇 ]

Currently with your eyes covered and hands tied everyone was seated in the dock of a boat. When the boat had begun moving, Ao.. the friendly chipmunk who had joined your mission, jumped out of Yoon's top half, and with the assistance of Yoon, she had successfully nibbled the ropes that were tied around Yoon's hands.

Once Yoon's hands were free, untied the cloth covering his eyes and quickly went to help Yona, while Ao helped you. Once the three of you were ready to get going. You began your plan.

The first step was to create a distraction, which was pretty easy, with the help of Ao, you knocked down barrels, successfully alarming the guard outside. When you sensed the guide coming closer yelling: "Hey! What's all the commotion!" The three of you + Ao hid behind the door.

When the door opened, the guard from earlier looked around confused.. since it seemed like nothing had happened. The man scratched his head in confusion. When the man was off guard, Yoon shot the anesthetic which put the man into instant sleep.

You and Yona quickly used the rope from earlier to tie his legs together, and the remaining rope for his arms and the cloth to keep him quiet incase he woke up. The three of you high-fived at the fact was step 1 and 2 were complete.

"Close the door! Hurry!" Yoon yelled, as Yona complied, while the two checked the man for anything valuable like weapons, you untied the remaining women in the room. "I-is he dead?" A woman with blonde hair asked, slightly afraid.

"No, I hit him with anesthetic needle from the start, so he fainted. He won't wake up for another 12 hours." Yoon explained, holding up the needle. "Are you planning on escaping?" The black haired woman from yesterday asked.

"We.. came to help you. Our job is to let our comrades know where the women are located.. so hold on.. we'll help you all." Yona spoke, how her voice wavered, and her hands were shaking in fear. The black haired women noticed this.. and something in her.. changed. She admired Yona and her courage.

"Let's go." Yoon said, handing out a few of weapons he had found on the man. "Alright." You and Yona replied, getting ready to do your job. However just as you were about to leave you heard a timid voice call out. "W-wait.." The black haired woman called out. She looked hesitant.

"I.. I will help, too." She said, almost unsure of her decision. You smiled at her, and rested your hand upon her hands. "Don't feel obliged to help, it's okay to be afraid." You reassured her, however this time she seemed more confident: "I want to help."

🪐🪐🪐

You explained your plan to the woman who you learned was Yuni. The four of you were relieved to know most of the guards were stationed on the other boats. You were slightly worried about how you'd know the battle had begun, however with all the yelling, shouting and sword-clashing it became obvious that.. the battle had begun.

"Let's proceed to Step 3." You spoke, making eye contact with Yoon, who simply nodded. Your battle was about to begin too.

🪐🪐🪐