[ 𝕷𝖔𝖓𝖊𝖑𝖞 𝕹𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 ]

You had fallen asleep next to Yona, but had gotten up. When you woke up both Ik-soo and Yoon were asleep but Yona and Hak were missing. Which caused you to panic.

You quickly got off your comfy bed, rushing outside, you looked around a bit, wandering by the rocks, and lake, trying to find them.

And finally found a large patch of trees, after trailing a bit deeper into the woods, you had caught a glimpse of Hak gently placing his forehead on to Yona's, quickly hiding behind the closest tree, a small smile crept onto your face.

You decided to leave them alone for now, making a reminder to ask Hak all the juicy details in the morning. But for now you were glad Hak was out and about, and Yona was lively and the both of them were getting along so well.

You left the forest, taking a seat by the rocks from earlier, drowning in your own thoughts for a while.

It wasn't often but sometimes you felt a bit lonely. The loneliness was faint when the queen, your mother died, it continued to stay faint. But the night you had to run away, two huge scoops were scooped out of the lonliness which made it larger.

Yona was your twin, she had been by yourside since day 1, and she'll always be your twin. But that didn't mean that she'll stay by yourside forever. She would want to live her own life, with a man she loves.

And Hak, his situation was kind off similar to Yona's. He's your bodyguard, but also a friend, brother and supporter when he needed to be. But he also had a life of his own. He would one day want to leave too. He would want to live his own life.

Would you forever be alone?

Just when you were about to drown deeper into your thoughts, a hand patted your head, pulling you out of your lake of thoughts. When you looked up, you saw the pretty genius, Yoon.

"Ah, hey." You waved your hand, patting the empty rock beside you. Yoon obliged taking a seat beside you.

"What were you dwelling on so deep in the dark?" He asked you, while you just stared at the stars at the sky.

"You know when you have this large amount of loneliness wash over you, it's kinda happening right now." Yoon followed your gaze, staring at the bright stars.

"What a pain." It was a silent for a bit, you ignored Yoon's favorite line, and continued to mind your own buisness.

"You know I usually hate royals, and their families. Because most of them are self-centered and dont care about the young kids, who are starving to death or the poor old people who just want to create a happy life for their kids. But for some reason even though you're princesses, you guys are starting to grow on me." Yoon didnt make eye-contact with you, staring at anything but you.

"You know princess, you seem different. Like you'll actually change the world. And when your sister told me, she wanted to know more about the outside world, and more about priests, I kinda got the same feeling from her." He paused for a moment, letting you sink it all in.

"Woah! She said that? I'm so proud! My sister is growing!" You praised your sister for trying to learn more and growing as a human being.

"You're such a pain. Anyway what I want to say is, if you peaked the interest of a handsome genius like me, you must be someone amazing. And amazing people will always be surrounded by people they love. So don't worry." Yoon ended his speech, which was so close to bringing tears to your eyes.

"You know Yoon, I think that was the first time, you've been this nice to me." Yoon ignored your comment and got up.

"Shut up. I'm heading inside to catch more sleep, you better sleep too, you need more rest." He walked away, heading towards the hut.

"Thanks Yoon. Goodnight."

"Yeah, goodnight."

A/N: what a tsundere!