[ 𝕳𝖔𝖗𝖘𝖊𝖘 ]

"Hak, let me go with him. Please!" You held Hak's sleeve, and Han-dae's wrist.

"Princess, are you out of your mind!" Hak began scolding you, as Eldor Mundok agreed with him.

"Please! I'll look after Han-dae and get the medicine. Let me make myself useful! Tae-Yeon's done so much for me, let me atleast return his kindness." You tried arguing your statement.

"If any soldiers identify your eyes, who knows whats going to happen!" Hak counter-argued your statement.

"Hak, dont underestimate me. I am not weak and I will not be a burden to him." Hak knew you, you were stronger than you looked, but he was still very hesitant.

Han-dae who was much taller than you, placed his elbow on top of your head, and offered you a heart-warming smile.

"Cheif, I'm not as weak as I look either, I'll protect the miss with my life! And about her eyes. ." Han-dae took out a black cloth.

". . This is see-through on the inside, but from the outside nobody can see her eyes." Han-dae made convincing statement.

". . Tae-Yeon needs the medicine instantly. So we are wasting time. Han-dae, I'm leaving her in your care. Princess, stay safe." Hak made eye contact with you, he knew no matter how much he convinced, you were very stubborn.

"If you die, I will not forgive you." Yona held onto your sleeve.

"I'll be fine, goodbye humans." Han-dae dragged you away, as you waved goodbye to the human children. (Why are you acting like they're an alien's child?)

"Miss, do you know how to ride a horse?" Han-dae quickly stuffed a few necessities into a small bag, as you tied the black cloth around your eyes, he was right, you could see perfectly fine.

"Yeah, I do! How long will it overall-ly take?" You took the swords and daggers the male gave you.

"It would take an hour at most, to go, a few minutes to get the medicine, and then at maximum a hour to get back. So like around 2 hours and 30 minutes or less." Han-dae led you to a brown tall horse.

"Miss, would you like to ride this horse, while I ride the one over there?" He pointed to a black horse, that wasn't very far away.

"Yep! Thanks! Man is everyone in the wind-tribe this kind?" Han-dae helped you get on the horse, not that you needed much help.

"Mostly everyone is really nice! But we're extra kind because, chief would kill us, if we were ever rude to you and your sister!" He got on his own horse, and soon the both of you started on your journey.

"Thank you. For showing us kindness. If you or anyone in the wind-tribe need any help. Come to us!" There were lots of woods, and movement in them.

It was dark, around midnight, so you could only see infront of you, you couldn't make out what was in the dark.

"Miss, you're really kind. I'm glad the chief has people like you! If you and your sister need any help, find us?" You couldn't see his face very well, but you were sure you saw a smile on his face.

"Thank you. Will Tae-Yeon be okay?" You were heavily concerned about the young boy, he offered so much, and he deserves a lot of happiness.

"The chief and general are with him. He'll be stable for a while, meanwhile You and I, will get the medicine he needs. It seems your quite attached to him, he's never gotten comfartable with anyone so fast." Han-Dae glanced at your direction, he could see your concerned expression despite not seeing your eyes.

"Yeah! He's adorable! If anyone made that child sad, I would absolutely kill them." You and Han-dae shared a laugh.

"I hope you can find happiness too, Miss. You and your sister deserve it. I don't know why the both of you are sad, or who made you sad. But I'll always wish for your happiness, Miss."

"Thank you. I hope you find happiness too, Han-Dae."