[ 𝕷𝖔𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕯𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖔𝖓 𝕹𝖔. 1 ]

Yoon and Hak traded a few bottles of medicine for a few bags of rice. Princess Yona was stuffed in a bag, handled by Hak. Poor Yona. And Princess Name had a black cloth around her eyes, which was only see through from the inside.

Once the trade ended, Yona craweled out, huffing and puffing, glaring at Hak. Who only chuckled.

You walked at the very back, while Yona and Hak bickered. Yoon right behind them, taking of the blindfold for now, your eyes adjusted to the sunlight.

"Red haired princess. White eyed princess, Ex general beast, Pretty genius boy. We stand out way too much, don't draw more attention to us." Yoon explained pointing at us.

"Besides, we're passing through the fire tribes land, imagine how dangerous, it would be if they found us!" Yoon scolded, mainly Yona and Hak.

"I agree. I agree!" You nodded your head completely agreeing with what Yoon was saying.

"But I don't understand, whether it is that coockoo priest or the four dragons, they all stay in complicated locations." Hak grumbled out, wanting to do this the easy way.

"I agree, I agree." Once again, it was completely true and even reminded you off how the Priest told you, only one of the dragons location, claiming it was incredibly hard to find the information. He also said once we find one dragon, it'll be easier to find the others.

As the other three talked about the location of the mighty dragon, you stared at the sky, day dreaming about what a dragon would look like and only came back to reality when Hak hit you softly on your head, and sent you a concerned glance.

Yoon ranted on and on about how this was his first time traveling, he also talked about a few of the places he wanted to travel to, and how he would write a journal.

"Are.    .     . are the soldiers going to.    .     . come after us?" Yona asked softly, catching all of your attention, and Hak's and Yoon's.

"Dont worry, I'll protect you." The thunder beast gloated, obviously flexing about how strong he was.

"I'm weak, so can you protect me too?" Yoon asked, while you wrapped your arm around his shoulder.

"Don't worry Yoon, I'm now your official bodyguard since Yona's got Hak. I'll protect you with all my life, trust me. I'm not as weak as I look." Yoon definetely felt reassured, and easded down not worrying about his safety.

"Plus~ I have this now!" You held up a sword, which was gifted to you by Ik-soo and Yoon. Feeling happy about it.

Meanwhile Yona and Hak stayed in their own world, as the both of you walked infront of them.

"Are you okay? You seemed a bit out of it." Yoon gently placed his palm on your forehead making sure you hadn't caught a cold.

"Aw~ is Yoon worried about me~?" You teased him as he quickly took his palm off your head, and shook off the arm that was around his shoulders, he began muttering insults directed towards you, his face becoming slightly embarrassed.

"Of course, I am idiot! If you get sick who's taking care of you? Me! Since all you guys know is how to tease pretty boys!" He stormed away from you, leaving you behind.

"Yooooon! I'm sorry for teasing you! Thank you for caring for me!" You wrapped your arms around his shoulders from behind, capturing him in a hug.

After a few incidents Yoon had started getting used to your affection, learning it's a regular thing. He also started slowly, very slowly getting used to both Hak and Your teasing along with Yona's whining.

When you looked behind to see if Hak and Yona were following, you saw Hak placing his bow and arrows in Yona's arms as she excitedly started learning how to weild a bow.

"Eh? Yona's going to weild a bow?"

A/N: Happy Birthday Hak!