[ 𝕾𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝕱𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 ]

[ F L A S H B A C K ]

Young Yona, stood there, watching her father's sorrow for her mother's death. Young (Name) clinged onto Yona as she too depended on Yona's strength and willpower.

Yona held onto your hand firmly, as Soo-won conversed with the both of you.

"Yona! (Name)! Look! It's snow!" It was indeed snowing around the three young children.

"Yes." Yona offered him a smile, while you stuck out your hand, catching snowflakes on it.

"Look! I made snowballs!" He showed his three snowballs he made, as he gave one out to you, and you took it.

"I made a weird creature!" Yona just stared at the creature as you were too invested on your perfectly made snowball.

". . . Yona?" Soo-won noticed no matter what he created, it wasn't enough to cheer up Yona. Or make you, your usual loud-self.

"Im okay! I need to keep my spirits up so Father and (Name), wont cry!" She suddenly stomped the opposite direction, taking you with her.

"Guh!" The two princesses looked down, while Soo-won looked down too.

"You're heavy!" When the three youngsters looked down, they noticed Young Hak.

"Hak?"

"Yeeey! Hak!"

"Hakkie!"

"Dont come near me! And don't call me Hakkie either." Hak sighed not moving from his position.

"Watch where you step Princess. I was in a good mood too." He stuck his tongue out to the red haired Princess.

"Why are you lying there?" It seemed both the princesses wanted to know why Hak was lying there.

"To engrave proof of my existence on this earth." Hak stated his fact loud and proud only for his pride to get snow-balled.

"You make a great target for my snowballs." Hak and Yona instantly engaged in a snowball battle. While you sat next Yona's feet, making her snowballs.

"Hak, has cheered the princesses up!" Soon, you and Soo-won joined in their battle. Snow balls flying in all directions.

[. . .]

Yona lied in a futon with a wet cloth over her head. Due to all the flying snowballs, she had ended up catching a cold.

"Yona's not cheerful anymore!" Soo-won sulked next to you, as Hak and the doctor explained how she'll feel better soon.

"Yona. ." She held onto your hand, as you held onto her's.

"Hey. . . Where's Father?" Yona suddenly seemed down too, at the mention of father's name.

"His Majesty, is very busy right now. He just ascended after all. But he'll come see you very soon." The docter packed up her things and soon left, the four of you, to yourselves.

"Cheer up Yona! When the king, hears your sick, he'll rush over! Besides you have your sister, Hak and I with you." Yona squeezed your hand slightly as you squeezed hers back.

"The three of you should go, before you catch a cold." Yona let go of your hand, hoping the three of you would listen, but you continued holding onto hers.

"Cheer up, I'm fine!" When You and Yona turned to see if both the males were actually fine, you saw the opposite.

"My body, feels hot." Soo-won held up a peace sign as he slightly swayed.

"I played so much, I'm seeing illusions of snowballs!" Hak held up how many snowballs he could see.

Soon the both of them, were dead tired as they leaned on each other for support.

"Doctor! You have more patients!" Yona flapped her hand, as she yelled for the docter.

And soon the three of them were in there own futons, fighting there own colds.

"No wonder, I saw snowballs flying around me. . ."

"The two of you. . . arent going home?"

"Its best we get better here, so we don't spread the illness around!"

"I shall go. I don't want to catch the cold you three have caught!" You proudly stood up, sticking your tongue out to the three sick people, and made your way to the exit.

"See ya Losers!"

. . .

"Princess!"

"(Name)!"

"Doctor!! You have another patient!!"