[ 𝕸𝖎𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓 - 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 2 ]

"Don't you know you should treat women with respect?" You grumbled to yourself, making sure neither Yona or Yoon were hurt. The man simply frowned to himself. "It was a better catch than I thought." A deep voice was heard as you whipped your head towards the voice. It sent shivers down your spine.

There was a man who looked like he was about 40 or 50. He had tanned skin and black hair, along with a beard. His eyes held this disgusting look as he sized all the women in the room. Perhaps it was instinct, but you could tell he was Kim-Ji. Your enemy. "Awa isn't half bad either." He spoke.

"Lord Kum ji! What is this? We only came here for a job!" A women with luscious blond hair yelled out, confirming your suspicion of the gruffy man being Kum Ji. You, Yona and Yoon silently watched, not wanting to start anything just yet.

Kum Ji smirked to himself: "Pffft- You do have a job. An important one. To patiently wait here until tommorow night." The man said, also confirming Jae-ha's suspicions of when the trade would take place.

"Yona, (Name). We need to lie low and stay calm." Yoon whispered from beside us, calming your raging sister. You simply placed your hand on her shoulder, giving it a squeeze. "It's okay, we'll save them, Yona." You reassured her, as she slightly relaxed.

However the three of you were caught off guard when Kum Ji grabbed Yona's hair, dragged her body with it. You and Yoon panicked sharing glances. "Red hair. How unusual." He smirked, even more excited. Yona glanced at you nervously, and Kum Ji's gaze landed on you.

"Oh, your eyes are even more unusual." He grabbed your locks too. As now you and Yona were eye to eye. And in pain from the way he handled your hair. "You're faces are quite the beauty. You both will sell high." He continued on, as Yoon panicked, however you warned him not to act out.

"But it would be ashamed if I selled both, perhaps I should keep one for myself." He mumbled, letting go of you as you fell limp onto the floor. He was indirectly saying that he would keep Yona for himself.

"I-I can do better! I can satisfy you better, Lord Kum-ji." Yoon yelled, catching everyone's attention. This wasn't good. For a second you became distracted at Yoon's admirable confidence. However you still shakily stood onto your legs, afraid of the rumored temper Kum-ji was said to have.

You observed the older man with caution, and panicked when you saw his leg raising. He was going to attack Yoon! However you were able to stand between Kum-ji and Yoon, successfully blocking his attack. Which would definitely leave bruises.

Yoon jumped from beside you, completely startled. His hands were basically shaking as he shakily held onto your sleeve. Kum-ji stepped forward, holding your face between his thumb and pointer finger.. it didn't help that he had such sharp nails, that dug into your skin. But you didn't flinch.

"I despise women who are impudent and I despise women who look like that can fight and all when they're weak." He grinned finally letting go of you, you felt liquid slide down your cheeks, already aware of the damage he had done, but you didn't stop glaring.

"Got it? Women who are obedient, and tremble in fear are the best type. Any man would agree." He continued, and for a moment you thought back to the men that accompanied them, all who were admired by the way you were strong, all who respected you.

🪐🪐🪐