[ 𝕰𝖑𝖉𝖊𝖗 ]

"Its the elder! Elder Mundok has returned!" The three of you quickly turned towards the voice to see that Mundok had infact returned. Hak called the Elder.

Yona and I made eye contact, as the both of you quickly rushed to the Elder. He embraced the both of you in big bear hug.

"Thank goodness. . . I'm glad that my two princesses were safe. ." He closely hugged you two.

"I didnt want to believe it, but the Emperor passed away, which caused the three of you to run away from there." He tightened his hug as he spoke the next few words. .

". . I'm sorry, I couldn't be there. To protect you both." A few tears fell down Yona's eyes. As your eyes started leaking too.

The elder soon let go of the two of you, as he conversed with Yona. Young Tae-Yeon clinged onto your legs as you looked down. Soon you picked up the young boy, you hugged him, squishing his cheeks.

The elder glanced at Hak, and went to embrace him, only for Hak to dodge it.

"Grandpa! Me too! Me too!" Tae-Yeon called out to his grandpa from your arms.

"I see you've gotten thinner too, princess." The elder conversed with you, as he took Tae-Yeon from your arms.

"Tae-Yeon has fed me a lot, speaking of him, he is the most cutest human, I have ever seen!" You squished his cheeks, as Grandpa Mundok laughed.

"I see, the both of you have met. And it seems you're quite attached to him." Tae-Yeon offered you a smile, as you swore your heart skipped a beat.

"Han-Dae! What happened to you!" Han-Dae was covered in bruises and cuts, as he explained how the fire tribe had beaten him up.

The people of the wind tribe, yelled and cursed the fire tribe, asking the general if they could go next.

". . . This is a warning from the Fire Tribe." Grandpa Mundok told them as little Tae-Yeon returned to your arms.

". . . They want to make Soo-won king." Your heart stopped beating as you heard these words.

The rest of the conversation was blocked out as you held onto the young boy.

[. . .]

You walked into the room, to see Tae-Yeon conversing with a gloomy-looking Yona.

"Big brother Hak said, we need to fatten you up!" He proudly stated as Yona cursed Hak.

"Pfffft- did your big brother say that?" You patted the young boys head, as you sat Infront of Yona, behind Tae-yeon.

" (Name)! Yeah! He also said its the wind tribes style to treat guests, with lot of warm hospitality, so we. . . can collect the. . . Money. ." Tae-yeon swayed to a bit, before fainting into your lap.

"Tae-Yeon!!" Yona rushed to your side, as Elder Mundok and Hak quickly rushed into the room, asking what had happened.

"Its an attack. It's an attack, Tae-Yeon had bad lungs, ever since he was young, he's finding it hard to breathe." You watched as the young male, struggled to breathe. You hugged his body closer.

"He will get a lot more better, after receiving medicines from the merch-!" Elder was interrupted by one of the wind tribe members.

"Bad News! The merchants who were on there way here, were attacked by someone!"

Everyone around you panicked, as Yona carefully took him from your arms, keeping him close.

Han-Dae patted both of your heads, as he kneeled down and spoke.

"Calm down you hotheads. We need to think of whats important first." Han-Dae explained to you, as most of you calmed down.

"We immediately need Tae-Yeon's medicine. I'll go to the herbal docter in the eastern forest who has that medicine." Lots of wind tribe members seemed against that idea, until Han-dae said that he was infact the fastest horseback rider.

"Hey, is that alright, young cheif?" Hak glanced at his younger brother than at Han-dae.

". . . Just drive a hard bargain on the price." Han-dae smiled as he was about to leave, you caught his wrist. You held onto Hak's sleeve before speaking.

"Hak, I have a request, let me go with Han-dae, please."