[ 𝖂𝖍𝖎𝖙𝖊 𝕯𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖔𝖓 ]

The unknown man which you assumed was the white Dragon kneeled on the floor, as the people around him did too. Yona's grip on your hand became tighter as the two of you looked around.

"Our king and queen have finally arrived!" Cheers, yells and screams errupted from everywhere as they congratulated the man whom you confirmed was the white dragon.

Yoon and Hak muttered about how excited they became in a short amount of time.

"Masters." The white dragon with so much beauty, you could barley make eye contact called to you.

"What are your names?" He gently asked, gazing at the both of you with his soft eyes.

"My name is (Name), and this is my sister, Yona." You pointed towards yourself, and then Yona. As he offered you nothing but a warm smile.

"What lovely names you have, Lady (Name), Lady Yona." You could not express how beautiful this man was and the fact he called your name beautiful sent your heart into shambles.

"You're beautiful." Yona said, speaking out the words that were floating around on your head.

"She's right! You're so pretty, I can barely make eye contact with you without my heart rate picking up!" You honestly told him.

The male became slightly flustered, as red blush lightly dusted his cheeks. It wasn't everyday a red haired adorable princess with a pretty face complimented him, nor was it everyday a princess with gorgeous (color) hair, with bright white eyes complimented him.

"O-oh my, you flatter me. But it is Lady (Name) and Lady Yona who are stunning." he called me stunning, I can die peacefully now. was the only thought that remained in yout head.

"I'm being a bad person, but I want your power to protect myself, my sister and my friends, will you still come along despite that?" Yona asked catching Hak and Yoon of guard, but you expected this.

"I am your dragon now. I will follow you and your sister to the end of the world, if I have to." The dragon offered you a smile, backing-up his point.

"How can someone be so pretty?" Leaning back, you whispered to Hak who smiled, remembering a small quarrel that had taken place with the emperor and you, and how you poutted because all men were ugly and bratty.

"I guess you finally found you non-bratty non-ugly but super pretty guy that isn't imaginary." You smiled remembering that memory and how Hak chased after you.

"I guess I have!" The lord dragon, soon left as he went ahead back to his room to collect his stuff. Leaving Hak, You, Yona and Yoon.

"We have a new comrade to our already weird group, yay!" You sang, as you slightly pounced onto Yoon's back, wrapping your arms around his shoulders.

"Let's recap, a thunder beast, red haired princess, white eyed princess, genius pretty boy, and white clawed dragon." Yoon reminded us, pointing to the respectful person.

Something in your stomach swirled with happiness at the fact that you were no longer alone, that now you have a pretty boy and white dragon joining your group.

And that's not all, there was a possibility that the blue dragon, green dragon and yellow dragon were going to join your gang too.

It made your heart swell up with happiness, this was just the beggining of your adventures, the now five of you had so much more you were going to acheive.

"Well then, I'm going to go check up on the white snake to see if he has anything valuable he can bring along, princess number 2, (Name), I'm counting on you to protect them while I'm gone." Hak left, sticking out his tongue in the process.

"Hey Why am I princess number 2? And I'll protect them either way! Bring back the white dragon, while you're coming!"

And so the new comrade joined your gang.