[ 𝕱𝖔𝖌 ]

Yona and Hak had stopped a few times, to practise shooting bows, this being the last time for the day, since all of you were now resting for the night.

While Hak and Yona continued practicing, Yoon and Yourself set up camp, which was basically sweeping the floor, placing a bunch of leaves for the bed, and making a campfire. And cooking dinner.

Yoon was currently braiding your gorgeous hair, as you stirred the pot, which held soup for dinner.

"Yummy yummy soup~ yummy yummy soup~" You sang, you had a bad habit of singing, when you are happy.

"Do you think we'll find the village, tommorow?" Yoon asked, It was the fourth day since you left Ik-soo's place. And you had no luck finding the village, which was home to the first dragon.

"Yeah, with an amazing guide like you, we'll find him in no time." Yoon hummed as he added a few more spices to the soup.

"You're right, we just have to make you unusual group of kids, don't get caught." He sighed, as he sat beside.

"Yes Mama Yoon!" You saluted, and stuck your toungue out.

"Speaking of which, go get the beast and princess." Yoon ordered you, as you got up and headed towards the direction, the two head in.

When you eventually found them, you saw Hak shooting a perfect arrow, and hitting the bird in a matter of seconds, but when the bow was given to Yona, she wavered for a second.

You made your way to Yona, from behind her, and then placed your hand on top of hers which held the bow, and the other hand, which held the arrow.

"You shoot it like this." Pulling the arrow, with her hand underneath, the arrow zoomed up into the sky, killing the bird.

"Wow! See Hak! She's a better teacher than you!" Yona felt proud for her first arrow, as you stuck your tongue out, Hak sticking his out too.

"Anyway, Yoon's calling you for dinner!"
.

.

.

Yoon had woken up because he heard some sounds from behind the tree's, he then woke up the sleeping you beside him.

Hak still fast asleep on the other side of Yoon and Yona who was supposed to sleep on the other side of you, nowhere to be seen.

"What's up.    .     . yoon?" Rubbing your eyes, you grogily sat up, and stared at Yoon, but then you started hearing the noise too. The both of you locked gazes, before getting up and checking it out.

When the both of you glanced, to see what was beyond the tree, you saw Yona, who was firing arrow after arrow, none of them reaching her target, the tree.

"Go back to sleep, I'll handle this." You slowly headed towards Yona, as Yoon watched the both of you for a bit longer.

"Hey. Want some help?" Yona jumped at the voice, but relaxed instantly. She nodded her head, yes.

And so you helped her all night, adjusting her arms of legs, giving her a few tips and even teaching her a few tricks.
.

.

.

The next day, Yona and Yoon walked ahead as you walked behind with Hak, the both of you chatting. Soon Yona and Hak stopped to shoot more arrows.

"Yoon! Can you tie the blindfold, pleasssseee?" Yoon and You reached a stop, as Yoon tied a blindfold around your eyes, to hide your glowing white eyes.

"Is it me, or is getting foggy here?" You asked, as Yoon finished up, he agreed with you, fog started heavily rolling in as the both of you walked further away from Yona and Hak.

"You're right, something is happening."