[ 𝕻𝖑𝖆𝖓 ]

Jae-ha and Yona landed infront of the captain, there was a smirk on his face as the said man landed. "We're back." He announced, setting Yona on to the ground gently. "What's the scoop?" Gi-gan asked, her eyes suddenly landing on you, you just offered her a simple smile.

"Captain.. the day of the trade, may be the evening of the day after tomorrow." Jae-ha stated, a sudden seriousness to his voice. The people around his gasped in surprise, however neither you or Gi-gan were surprised: "What's your reasoning?" She asked.

"I.. found the shop where people the being sold have gathered. On the surface, it's a job which offers a high pay.. however it's actually a place that transports woman who they think will sell high." He started, gritting his teeth, when he thought about how women were being treated, as if they were objects.

"I asked someone to ask an employee about it. They told him, that it was a place for young women wanting work.. and when he asked how much longer they were hiring for.. the employee said it will be until the noon of the day after tomorrow." Jae-ha ended, that was his evidence.

"We have three days, huh. Kum-ji is greedy, he will wait until the very last second, so he can get his hands on a high merchandise." The captain mumbled, organizing her thoughts. "He'll most likely start.. in the middle of the night. However we won't know which boat the women will be on." She halted, running into a problem, lucky for her.. Yona had a solution.

"From the boat.. if something like a firework is launched.. you will be alerted which boat the women will be on.. and we'll be able to save them faster." Yona spoke up, she was smart, and was finally using her brain to do something important.

"That may work.. but who will fire it?" The captain asked, both she and you knew what Yona was going to say. "I will. I will sneak into the human trafficking camp, and launch the firework." Yona announced,the fire you once saw in her eyes, returning.

"Yona..!" Hak, Kija and Jae-ha said in unison, a worried expression on their faces. But you knew Yona better than any one.. and once she makes up her mind, she will proceed with it. Hak and Kija quickly began protesting, asking Yona to change her mind.

However you just watched from afar, leaning your body on to the railing of the ship. Yoon joined into, nagging Yona and scolding her. "Captain Gi-gan, please let me fight too!" Yona pleaded, ignoring the men surrounding her. You smirked proudly, that was your sister.

You walked towards her, swinging your arm around her shoulder. "Captain, I think you should let her go." You told Gi-gan, as Yona looked at you with a bright expression. "Princess?!" Hak and Kija called out, surprised that you weren't stopping her.

"Besides, I'm a women too. I'll just protect her. Yona's personal bodyguard." You explained, as Gi-gan finally smiled, she was convinced. And she trusted your skills, if you were with Yona, not a single hair on head could be harmed.

"That's fine, you both will go. However we need someone who knows how to handle firework to go along too. Someone who's also able to disguise as a woman." The Captain said, staring straight at Yoon, who flinched. "Me..?"

🪐🪐🪐