[ 𝕾𝖔𝖔 - 𝖂𝖔𝖓 ]

You walked into your bedroom, and changed into your night gown, with pants right under. You usually had a sword connected to your pants, which you wore under dresses and gowns.

You checked to make sure you had the sword. The necklace Soo-won gave you rested on your neck.

You sighed and grabbed your  bag, which contained necessities, like a book and pen, daggers, extra pair of clothes, a small bottle of water and hair ties.

During night, a few soldiers and you would do sword fighting, and wander around the castle for fun, sometimes running into Hak.

And Hak would tell you about his unrequited love, and how she talked about her unrequited love.

You were planning to wander again today, you made sure you had everything and left the room, usually you would have no jewelery on, but today you had Soo-wons necklace and earings your father gave.

You walked past Yona's room which was wide open, and nobody was in there nor were any guards guarding the rooms.

You walked past Soo-won's room, which was closed yet no guards were outside.

You walked past long hallways with no guards, and finally you walked past your fathers room which was surprisingly open.

It was usually closed, and yet again no guards guarded the room.

"Father! What are you. . . up. . . to?" The second you walked in, you regretted it hugely. Infront of you was something nobody would expect.

"F-father! What is going on here! Yona? Soo-won!" You instantly rushed to Yona's side.

" (N-name)! F-father!"

"Yona. (Name). You're both still awake?"