[ 𝕵𝖆𝖊-𝖍𝖆'𝖘 𝕰𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 ]

You could hear the melodious music of the Koto from within the but, it mesmerized you. It was as if you were in a trance, as you stepped out of the hut to find the person who played this beautiful song. You already knew who was playing it. The melody reminded you of your adventures from Awa.

"You're songs are always so beautifully played." You tell Jae-ha who sat beside the waterfall, he smiled at you. "However you're beauty cannot compare, (Name) dear." He says, his usual flirty tone. "Oh shut up." You say with a laugh, sitting beside him. From the moment he had met you, Jae-ha had never seen anyone as beautiful as you.

"Your music brings me comfort." You say when you notice him stare at you for a little too long. He smiles softly. "Playing the Koto is comforting." He tells you, switching his gaze to the instrument he was holding. "Play a song for me." You ask, as his eyes light up. "Your wish is my command~" He says, beginning to play a soft melody.

The breeze was soft as it blew through your hair, you liked the way it felt. However when you glanced at Jae-ha, who's hair was in his face due to the wind, you laughed softly. You scooted closer to the man, and brushed strands of his hair away from his face. Jae-ha could feel his heart race increase when you got closer to him.

"Would you play the Koto for me, whenever I ask?" You ask him as he finishes his song. "I can play for the rest of our lives, if you want me to." He says, and to the both of you this was an indirect proposal. "Great, I can't wait to hear you play." You respond, as Jae-ha leans closer gently pecking your forehead. It brings butterflies to your stomach.

🪐🪐🪐

A/N: We're gonna pretend Jae-ha's around the same age as Hak in this ff.