[ 𝕬𝖉𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖊 ]

"Yes but what does that legend have to do with Yona and I?" You asked Ik-soo, who only offered you a smile.

"The both of you have a will to live, right? But right now the only one who can protect you is Hak. And maybe Pricess (Name) can help. But their is a possibility that either of them can die, Princess Yona, they both want to protect you more than anything."

Hak and You shared a glance, the both of them having the same thoughts.

"I'm not that weak that I'll die!" The two of you spoke in unison. You did not sneak out every night and practise for hours, just so you could die.

Yoon slightly hit Hak's chest, as Hak cowered for a moment, feeling threatened.

"No matter how much you threaten me, you can't just kill me off." Ik-soo smiled a bit, ignoring the both of you, and spoke with Yona.

"Princess Yona, you need comrades. The three of you can't handle this alone." Yona thought for a moment, before asking who would be wiling to be your comrade.

"Go find the four warrior dragons."
.

.

.

It was a quiet night, and you had a long time before dinner. Yona and Hak were out and about, who knew what they were doing. It seemed like Ik-soo had followed them. And Yoon was busy grinding herbs.

"Do you like studying medicine?" Taking a seat beside Yoon, you curiously observed what he was grinding.

"When you live with a clumsy old man, you're going to need lots of medicines." Yoon pointed towards the row of ointments and medicine, while you slightly laughed at the joke.

"It seems like someones attached to the priest." You poked Yoon's side softly, while he scooted away from you.

"You know I thought you were just a pretty boy, but you're smart, and very talented. You're also kind." Yoon had a soft smile on his face, it's true he had an affection with Ik-soo. But he had grown attached to you, and Yona.

"Oi, stop being all sappy." You turned your head towards the door which opened mysteriously, and watched Hak, Yona and Ik-soo come in.

"Ah. You're back. I've made dinner." Yoon got up to go get dinner while Ik-soo followed after him. Leaving just you, Yona and Hak alone. You got up, and made your way towards the two.

"(Name). I've decided that Hak and I are going to go after the dragons, join me." She knew she didn't even have to ask, you had your mind made up. Plus you and Hak were fond of adventures.

"Excuse you! I had made up my mind way before either of you. I'm going after the dragons, you both can either join of not!" Yona smiled at you, taking that as a Yes.

"Oh right, princess. The coockoo priest wants us to take the pretty boy along with us." Hak spoke, while Yona went to find Ik-soo and Yoon.

"What, Yoon? But Yoon is practically attached to Ik-soo, would he come?" You asked, positive Yoon would decline.

"Don't know. But speaking of all this, I'm getting excited for this adventure." Hak rested his elbow on your head, while you agreed with him.

This adventure is going to be one of a kind.

.

.

The next day Hak and You were busy getting herbs for Yoon as a thank you. Originally it was just you who was supposed to go. But Yona had forced Hak to join along.

"1 little herb~ 2 little herbs~!" You childishly sang to yourself while Hak watched you, very amused with your singing.

"You know even a pig could do better than you." He teased riling you up. You however picked up the nearest log and threw it at his face, he of course dodged it.

"I'm not glad that you're better! I should've kicked you, while you were laying unconscious." He stuck his toungue, you sticking yours right back at him.

"You know if Yoon joins our gang, our gangs going to grow. We'll have a red chipmunk, a white eyed pig, a pretty boy and a thunder beast. What a variety~" Hak teased once more.

"No, we'll have a beautiful red haired princess, an talented white eyed princess, a pretty boy and a fat, ugly, annoying beast." You teased right back at him. You picked up the two baskets and made your way towards Hak.

"Oh, are we done? Finally!" He got up and took a basket, acting all proud and started heading back. But in truth all he did was sit there and tease you for the last hour.

When you could see the hut, ever so slightly. You saw an unexpected sight. Yoon slammed Ik-soo on the wall, pinning him.

"Is that a kink?" Hak asked, judging them.

"Hey! Don't judge them!"
.

.

.

Yona and Yourself peeked out from behind the tree, watching Ik-soo and Yoon, cry and then hug, a very wholesome moment. A small smile forming on both your faces.

When Ik-soo spotted the both of you. He called you over, wrapping both you and your sister in a hug. He whispered.  .  .

".      .  Please take care of Yoon for me."