[ 𝕯𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙 ]

The Thunder Beast, quickly kicked his glaive up in to the sky catching it.

While you quickly took out a few daggers and aimed that right next Soo-won's head. Throwing a few, everyone including Soo-won himself were offguard and suprised.

While everyone's attention was on the king, it gave time for Hak to grab onto Yona's hand. While her other hand held onto yours. And the three of you ran away.

After running for a bit, you could see Min-soo, a castle attendant. "This way!" He pointed to the exit of the castle.

"The arrow belonged to you Min-soo." The said man nodded his head, confirming it.

"His Majesty is. . ." Both males had a face of sadness wash over them.

"Yes. I overheard the conversation." You say against a wall while Yona sat next to you.

"Princess Yona. Princess (Name). Is the majesty truly dead. . .?"

Now that it finally sink in, it seems tears started pricking your eyes.

You covered your eyes, with your sleeve, and rested your head on Yona's shoulder.

"Is that so. . .? I'm truly sorry." Hak quickly hid behind a wall. When he noticed a few soldiers.

"Just a few hours ago, he was celebrating the twins birthday and now. . ." Min Soo spoke quietly and sadly.

"Min-soo. Princesses. It wont be long before they find us. We have to get moving." Hak looked at the castle gates and nodded.

"I'll create a diversion, for the three of you to escape." Min-soo said with confidence.

You got up and stood, looking at opposite way of the exit, towards the soldiers.

"Yona. . ." When you looked at Yona, it seems there were rivers of tears falling down.

"Yo-!" Before you could finish your sentance. Hak had crouched down and wrapped his arms around Yona.

If you weren't in a crisis right now, you along with Min-soo would have squealed, and have been overjoyed.

After a few minutes, Hak looked at you, and smiled, opening his arms, for you to squish in.

Hak wrapped his arm around you, along with Yona, who wrapped her arms around you.

"Let's go. . ." Min-soo wore one of Yona's sashes and ran out to distract the guards.

"Princesses. Find Happiness. Be safe. That's all I wish." He gave you one last smile

"Min-soo!" Yona yelled.

This gave the three of you and opportunity to run out the exit. Hak held onto Yona's hand, and Yona held onto your hand.

When Yona looked back for a sec, you looked back too. which caused the two of you to gasp at the sight of Min-soo getting hit with an arrow. Both the princesses thought the same thing.

Thank you, Min-soo. For sacrificing yourself for our happiness. I hope you stay happy in heaven.

The two princesses left the castle, their home with their bodyguard, to never return again.