[ 𝕱𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 ]

You stood aboard a pirate ship, with the others. Yesterday, the others had gone back into town leaving you and Shin-ah alone, the two of you played more games and enjoyed each others company, you had even sparred a little.

Meanwhile.. Hak was found in a store.. where men fulfill their pleasures.. (he had gotten a good hit from (Name), don't worry). And afterwards Yona had ran into the green dragon, who apparently was the pervert, Hak had ran into. He was also a pirate, who was fighting Kum-ji.

Kum-ji was the lord of this port town, he was an evil and selfish man who turned this town into a horrible place where people have to live in fear. Apparently.. he'll be trafficking woman and children into Kai empire and Yona being herself had to help, which is why she asked if she could speak with the green dragons captain.

Which brought you back to the current moment, you stood aboard the ship, with the others as an elder woman with a tobacco pipe in her hand stood in-front of you, behind you were a bunch of men.. who you assumed were the crew members. "Hi, I'm Yona. That's my sister, (Name)."

"Are you the captain?" You butted in, standing beside Yona. The captain observed you and Yona, curious about you both. "Yes.. I am. I'm Captain Gi-gan. I heard from Jae-ha, that you want to cooperate." She spoke, pointing her hand at a green haired man who you assumed was Jae-ha and the green dragon.

When Jae-ha's eyes had landed on you, he felt the burning sensation he had sensed when he was with Yona. He could barely stand up right, the same words which he heard yesterday.. signifying Yona as the king, he heard again today.

Yona nodded her head as Gi-gan curiously watched Shin-ah.. eventually leading to the two of them fighting over why Shin-ah isn't taking his mask off. "H-he's an extremely shy person! Please leave him alone!" Yoon butted in, feeling sorry for his dear comrade.

"The things that matters the most to me.. is trust." She said, after she stopped harassing Shin-ah. "Who would ask the help of people who can't be trusted?" She questioned, from behind you, Hak smirked. "We're strong captain."

You, Hak, Shin-ah and Kija were quickly surrounded by men. "You're fighting too? Princess?" Hak questioned, his eyes on the men infront of him. You took your sword out, twirling it in your hand. "Can't miss a good fight." You told him, his smirk only deepening.

"Well princess, I'll be too busy fighting to save you, so you better be careful." He teased as you heard Kija assure you that he would protect you. "Don't worry, I'll be the one saving you." You offered him a smile.

The men all rushed at once as you skillfully glided your sword in the air, while Yoon, Yona and Kija had seen you fight before.. they were mesmorized in the way, you made fighting look so beautiful. Shin-ah was surprised at the way you fought, in all his life, with his eyes, he had never see a person fight so beautifully.

From afar, Jae-ha was being tranced, the way you glided and hit the men without severely injuring them, and instead only hitting their vital points. It seemed as if you were dancing.. he had never in his years as womanizer.. see a woman fight that beautifully. In fact it was his first time.. seeing a woman so beautiful.

🪐🪐🪐