[ 𝕷𝖔𝖘𝖙 ]

It's disappointing to say that the conquering wasn't going as expected. Even with Yoon's guidance, the five of you met endless dead ends, and you just about had enough, as did Kija, and he made it obvious, by punching the wall beside you.

"Why isn't the blue dragon here?" Yoon angrily asked, marking some more on his map as Yona curiously watched him. You sighed, letting Hak braid with your hair. "Why hasn't he come out yet?! He ought to know I'm here!" Kija furiously yelled, as you quickly stopped him from punching the wall.

"It's cause you're all hot and bothered." Hak stated, continuing to play with your hair. "Shuddup you idiots, getting mad won't help, you gotta be calm like Yona and I." You proudly gloated, meanwhile Hak softly but also not softly yanked your hair. "That's a bad example, princess." He commented, quick to rile you up.

"Hak! You ugly monster! That's mean!" You yelled, smacking his arm. "See?" Hak mumbled, his point proven. While Hak and you bickered, the others began walking away. You and Hak noticed and started to walk to, the man went infront of you, as you stopped to unbraid your messily done hair. Only for, a wrist to grab you. It was Yona.

"What're you doin here! You should be with them! If I hadn't stayed behind, you would have been lost!" You nagged her, as she quickly placed her hand above your mouth. "Shhh. Do you hear that?" She asked quietly, as you listened keenly.

In fact, you did hear something, it sounded like a small "pkyuu." Yona and you got closer towards the wall, that the sound came from. The sound getting louder. "..something's behind it." You whispered to her, as she nodded her head in response.

What startled you even more was when Yona had accidentally pressed a part of the wall, opening up a secret passage way. And infront of you stood a tiny squirrel. "Aw! (Name) look! It's cute!" Yona squealed, quick to enter the passage way, you reluctantly followed her, your eyes attracted to the squirrel. For a squirrel it was extremely cooperative, even letting Yona pick it up.

It wasn't until the wall closed behind you, that you regretted entering the passage way. The wall closed with a big thump, the once lit up cave, now pitch black. Yona, quickly grew afraid, as you heard your own heart rate pick up. One of your hands instinctively went to your sword while the other tried to find Yona's hand.

"(Name)..?" Yona quietly mumbled, as you carefully took a step closer to her voice. "Yona, reach for my hand and whatever you do, don't let go." Your voice was serious compared to the cheery one you always used, even so she obliged, intertwining her fingers with yours.

A shiver went up your spine, as you felt a presence other than Yona's come closer, your grip on Yona's hand tightening. "Are you lost?" A cold voice spoke, and you felt Yona behind you jump, but quickly relax. Meanwhile your hand was still firmly on your sword, which was ready to be taken out any second.

"Y-yes.. do you live here?" She asked, instantly trusting the man, not giving you the chance to speak. I guess the words don't trust strangers, aren't important, anymore.

"I do. I'll bring you to your friends.. take my hand." The man said, and before Yona could take his hand, you whipped out your sword, as it landed inches away from the man's wrist. "Are you crazy? Who are you! And why are you roaming inside a passageway that is inside a cave?" You asked, the last part confusing even you.

The man without saying a word, aggressively lunged at you, as you swung your sword, but like you had expected, the man didn't come any more closer, instead a taller man stood infront of you.

🪐🪐🪐