Doflamingo x Reader

Title: Attitude.
Setting: Dressrosa
Time: Mid-Day.

Your bare feet slapped against the stone, three giggles ringing out through the gardens. Rosinante and Doflamingo were chasing a girl, who went by the name of Y/n L/n. She was beautiful. Her hair flowing through the air as she ran, looking back, only to scream as the boys neared her, one being a bit older than the other.

She soon halted, and looked up, fear crossing her eyes before it settled into happiness, "Homing!" She yelled happily, and jumped into his arms, the male simply smiled, "Playing with my son's i see." He laughed. "Would you join for supper?"

Y/N looked at Rosinante and Doflamingo, earning happy nods, she then nodded at homing, they went home. Entering the home, Y/N immeadietly ran to the sick-looking mother, and hugged her, putting a flower in her hair, "Ay! Mama-chan!" She laughed.

Their mother laughed, and shook her head, "hello, dear.."

....

Doflamingo roughly pulled at his hair, and regained himself, then sat, that smug look on his face, remembering things he hated to remember. He missed Y/n, she left the family, well.. technically he didn't make them at that time..but he missed her.

A woman strode across the garden's of Dressrosa her eyes scanning across the flowers, remembering the soft pitter patter of feet. She used to spend all of her days here, and she missed the two boys, boys who turned into men.

Most of all, she was mourning, mourning over Rosinante.

Baby 5 approached the mysterious woman, "Who are you, do you need assistance?" She asked, looking hopeful.

You gave her a soft nod, and a smile, "I need to see mingo."

Baby 5 made a happy noise, "of course you need my assistance, right away!" She giggled, and took your hand, leading you through the gardens, and into the castle.

Disgust littered your face as you saw a few women with skanky outfits around Doflamingo.

"Young master! We have a guest!" She said, and Doflamingo glared.

"Who?" He asked, and shoed the girls away, sitting upright in his chair.

"Uhm-"

You step Infront of her, "I'm offended." You said, shaking your head, "i thought my flamingo would remember me." You gave him a look, you weren't offended, not at all. Teasing. You loved to tease.

He stared for a moment, and recognized your eyes.

"Let's go to my chamber." He said softly, and walked, grabbing your hand roughly. You just followed, into his lovely chambers.

Turning, he looked down at you, "You really have gotten bigger..." You laughed, and rubbed his index finger, like you always have.

He broke down, and slid onto his knees, pulling you in for a loving hug, "i thought you were dead..." "Its alot to make me die, doffy." You laughed, and cupped his cheeks, pressing soft kisses along his cheekbones.

He was so happy, he didn't even complain, or anger himself when you took of his glasses, and kissed his eyelids, then placed the glasses back on.

He layed his head on your chest, "you're...finally back.

"And I'm back with an attitude." You added, pushing him on the bed.

He chuckled, and nuzzled his nose into the crook of your neck, "thank you, for being here...maybe I won't have as many nightmares." He murmured, opening up to you.

"Yeah, i get it, i hope that i don't have them either..." You mumbled, continuing to trail kisses along his jaw, and down to his neck.

He growled lowly when you nipped at his neck, and gripped your legs.

"Tch- i love you, idiot."

"I love you too, my queen."

[Im having a dead.]