Yandere!Doflamingo x Reader

[Lord have mercy on my soul. The title is a trigger warning, babes. This also gets sexual]

"Do you love me?"

"Of course I do."

That was the first time he had asked you such a thing, before it was all fun and games with the two of you.

Before, he was actually fun.

"Hey! Doffy! I got a job at the bakery today! Isn't that so fun?" You grinned while looking at him while he sat by his desk.

He looked up at you with a raised brow, "oh? Yeah, that sounds fun." He grinned, "what's the name of the bakery?"

He sounded interested when you told him that you were doing something independent with yourself, it's like he always wanted to take care of you, no you take care of your self in the way of money, at first.

"Doffy, I made a cake for you." You smiled, "happy birthday!" The grin on your face only widened when he embraced you behind those closed doors, pressing kisses to your face.

He actually appreciated your sincerity, he never wanted to let that go.

"Can I please just go out with Baby Five today?" I pulled at his hand, frowning as i looked up at him.

"You know Baby Five always gets herself into situations." He growled, concerned for your well-being.

"But..okay." You sighed, and walked yourself into his arms. He hugged you tight, shooing Baby Five away.

Baby Five frowned with concern.

You weren't easily manipulated, no, you saw past this Facade really fast, but you knew leaving was not an option.

He would track you down, and find you. At least, that's what happened the first time.

Your feet smacked against the pavement when you jumped from the two story-room, rolling and making it safely on the ground. You stood, and slipped on your shoes. You literally just wanted to go and have a cupcake at the bakery.

You casually walked from the residence, and ordered yourself some coffee and a cupcake. You didn't know you were being watched, but frankly, you didn't care one bit.

When you had walked back to the residence, and opened the door, you saw Doflamingo with his arms crossed, sitting in a chair.

"Hi." You smiled, and closed the door behind you, not really caring that he was upset. You needed the sun on your skin...the sun in the city.

He sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose, not noticing you come up to him. You pressed kisses to his cheeks and face, sitting in his lap.

He moved his hands down to your waist, gently rubbing up and down. "You didn't do what I asked you." He murmured, although less mad from the kisses and love, you knew something was coming.

"I know, and I can't lie, im not sorry. Sorry means it won't happen again." You said truthfully, knowing this man hates liars. (Hypocrite)

He ran his fingers through your hair, watching your head lean into his hand. He loved how 'open' you were with him. He couldn't ruin this.

"Its fine, just don't do it again without telling me." He mumbled, and kissed your cheek before picking you up.

This is when you realized how much you could get away with. Yes, you were definetly a child at heart. That's when you met the strawhats.

"Hi! I'm Monkey D. Luffy!" He would grin, and shake your hand like no other.

"Im L/n, Y/n of the Donquixote residence." You smiled, and looked at the others.

Nami and Robin looked at eachother, then looked at you. "Are you... alright?" Nami asked.

"Oh, yes, I'm just 'fine'" You smiled, giving them a peace sign.

Their eyes slightly widened when they saw your eyes. They looked tired and upset most of the time.

You turned to look at the green swordsman who was staring at you this whole time. The two of you erupted into a firey blush.

"I'll be seeing you!" You scurried off, sanji yelling cheesy goodbyes.

It was not like when you usually got home, this time he was angry.

"Whyd you look at him like that?" He asked, grabbing your wrist, "you magically love HIM now do you?" He grinned, getting in your face.

"No, I was just embarrassed. Why would I love someone I met for not even 5 minutes? I love YOU." You smiled, and rubbed his chest. "Want me to show you how much?"

His grin ceased, for once a soft red coated his cheeks, and a smile on his face. "Yes, yes I do."

Shocker, everyone. This was the first time you'd ever eloped with him, he never wanted to use you for sex, but when the time came, he was more than happy to go at it.

That night, was filled with screams of pleasure, and moans from both sides.

After that, your relationship was different. He was stuck to your side like glue. He always ran his hand along your body, telling you how beautiful you really were.

You weren't used to this type of sincerity from him.

Every night after that, when the two of you craved eachother, let's say it wasn't just cuddles and kisses.

Your favorite thing to do, is while he was in meetings- is unzip his pants and sit on him. Just sit. You wont even move, please him, anything. Just sit there.

He would rub your thigh, usually, then trail to rub you aswell while switching his position in the chair.

The two of you some how kept straight faces the whole time.

After that, he'd rail you in the empty room with no issue, whispering names in your ear.

That's when he started to get more controlling then ever.

He wouldn't let you leave his side, and if you did, that's when he'd used his strings.

When you were walking in public and saw the strawhats, you waved softly, grinning at them. They all waved, but shivered when a hand pulled you close. You looked up at doflamingo, patted his hand reassuringly, and walked away.

This leads to now.

"I don't like it when you interact with-"

"With what, people? I'm allowed to have a life outside of just me and you. I have friends and people i love TOO." You sighed, pinching the bridge of your nose as you looked away from him.

"Listen, Doffers, I love you so much, but I can't do this. I don't like how you're being with me. It needs to stop." You frowned.

He stared down at you, glaring with a passion you couldn't comprehend.

He grabbed your chin.

"You. Are. Mine."

"I understand, and I'm alright with that, but...I want some freedom." You frowned.

He sighed, glancing at you, "okay. Fine."

That's the day you ran away.

You remember, vividly, running along the beach and hopping onto a boat with the help of a green-haired swordsman.

Ever since that day, life was good, but a part of you still wanted to be with that insane sociopathic asshole.