Luffy x Neko!Reader

[Thank you for your request, user09256171!]

Title: Sensitive Cutie
Setting: The Going Merry
Time: Midday-Evening.

Your soft purring was more than enough to make luffy pull you into his lap and pet behind your ears.

He just loved the way you'd nestle against his hand, and mewl, your tail wrapping around his arm as he rubbed that wonderful spot. [Oop]

Zoro, had the bright idea to get you on catnip onetime, and let's just say he had some fun with that. You were so chill and lazy that day, everyone laughed at how you made luffy feed you, just because you didn't want to move the spoon.

Luffy was currently leading you to the Merry's head, that spot could only be accessed by him, so this was a big thing. You wrapped your arms around his neck as he sat atop the head.

You peppered kisses allover his face while you purred, pressing yourself more and more against him.

"N/n!" He whined, and grabbed your waist, adjusting how much pressure you were putting on his whole body.

"I'm not going anywhere." He sighed, then grinned, "but I love your hugs!" He nuzzled his face into your neck, burrying it completely.

You smiled, your lips in a wiggly line as you clung to your meat-loving idiot.

Sanji was mourning over the fact you chose luffy over himself, but he'd get over it eventually.

Luffy rubbed your back, his hand traveling up your shirt and back down.

You arched your back, letting out a louder purr in his ear, rubbing your cheek against his.

Luffy was giggling, and kept his arms firmly wrapped around you, he didn't want to let you go- but eventually, you decided that you no longer wanted to be on his lap.

You struggled to get out of his grip, but eventually did so, and landed on the deck. Whines left your lips as you stood, grabbing your tail with your hand.

You'd landed on it, but didn't break it, so you were fine, but it still hurt.

Sanji came over, "what's wrong, N/n-chan?" He asked, petting behind your ears.

You leaned away from his hand, and sighed, "I landed on my tail, and it hurts." You mumbled, and zoro snickered.

"Oi!"

They all began to laugh because of the hair that was sticking up from your irritation.

You ran into the boys area, and jumped into luffy's hammock, curling up.

Luffy followed suit, and pulled you close to him, nuzzling into your shoulder.

You smiled, and closed your eyes. At least he couldn't handle your sensitivity.

[I'm sorry, I really couldn't make this a lemon. ITS JUST- LUFFY.]