Ace x Sister!Reader

[THIS PROBABALY ISNT WHAT YOU'RE THINKING IT IS SAD SAD BIG SAD.]

You stood next to Sakazuki, nervously sweating as Ace kept looking at you, you kept looking back at him aswell.

You wanted to cry, scream, and kill all the Marines.

They're hurting your brother.

Sakazuki had a firm grip on your waist, as luffy came down, slamming into the ground with water all around him.

You smiled, happy he was here.

Luffy made eye contact with your form, and then Ace's.

He threw the wood, and you swiftly move out of Sakazuki's grip.

Sakazuki growled, but didn't get distracted.

Marco, and other whitebeard pirates stood infront of you, ready to attack you.

You grinned, and held your hand out to Marco.

"Lets save my brother."

You looked at the execution block, and you crouched.

Marco knew what you were doing.

He got on your back, and you grinned, scaling the tall ass, motherfuckin execution block.

Punching the two executioners, Ace looked up.

His eyes watered as he saw you, and his best friend on your back.

"No longer a marine now." You chuckled, and cut his restraints, Ace jumped off. You followed, setting Marco down.

Everyone on the marine side was looking as you stood with the first commander, and second commander of the whitebeard pirates.

You chuckled, and crushed your hat in your hands, throwing off your vice admiral coat.

"Hehe..."

....

Seeing luffy fight Sakazuki, was literally killing you.

You were punching at Marines, and kicking them.

You didn't like using your devil fruit.

Beginning to run over, you smiled, sakazuki was readying his fist.

You pushed Ace out of the way, and stood infront of them with record time.

You watched as Sakazuki's fist pierced your chest, then smiled up at Ace.

"Father would be proud. Live and be proud of yourself too. I love you guys." You smiled softly.

Ace and luffy looked broken as you collapsed onto them, you gave them one last hug before you went limp.

Sakazuki looked at his hand, questioning what had happened, what had he done?

He pushed himself to believe you betrayed the Marines, and did what was right.

.......

Ace has his hat on his chest as he looked at whitebeard, and your grave.

"Gol D. Y/N." It read.

"She was never unproud of her heritage, and loved her father, and brother immensely."

Ace was tearing up as Shanks placed a hand on his, and Marcos shoulder.

He leaned his head on Marco's shoulder, who hugged him.

"She died for you, yoi." He smiled, and Shanks chuckled.

"She was a crazy woman, I know that....just like her father."

Shanks smiled at the grave, "I remember when she'd run around on the ship, her little feet slapping against the deck." He chuckled.

"Shed always pull the meanest pranks on Rayleigh and her father, even if she was only 5."

Shanks looked down, "I remember when he left, and she just- she KNEW, what was going on." He mumbled, "She knew her father was dying that day. She ran after him, hugging his leg, yelling how she was going to miss him..."

"And when he patted her head whispered something in her ear, and kissed her forehead...she was smiling." Shanks teared up, but smiled.

"She realized, that even if she didn't see him, he was still going to be there, guiding her on."

Ace was sobbing at this point, trying to keep calm.

"And, she had to see you, her little brother." Shanks smiled, and patted his head.

"She was a fearless woman, who betrayed the government just for you, so you're not letting her die in vain."

Ace nodded, wiped his eyes, trying his best to smile at his role model's grave.

"I love you, Y/n...and I love you Pops."

[HFIEBSIEN MY NOSE IS BURNING]