🍋Yandere!Doflamingo x Reader

[I'm trying first person- tell me how you like it- cause- Idk how to feel. I like my Second Person POV]

[Sensitive topics, Lemon]

Hi! I'm Y/n L/n, and I 'happen' to be 'apart' of the Donquixote family.

If you thought these people were terrible, well you'd be terribly 'WRONG.' I think these guys are the 'sweetest' jerks around.

Now, im not one of the most serious members, nor do I have an important job- at least I don't think it's that important- but it's 'enjoyable!'

I usually take care of Doflamingo, the sassy, whore of a man- that I can't help but 'love' so 'dearly'. I don't think that I'd be alive without him here.

I'm 'stupid,' so it's probabaly true.

Today was Doflamingo's birthday.

I couldn't help but have a smile on my face as Baby Five helped me pick out an outfit to dress in.

I was already exhausted, and it was only 12pm. I don't think Doflamingo was happy that i got up so late today, hopefully I can change his mood, which would be hard.

I plucked out a pink and white dress, much to my disappointment.

The dress itself- gorgeous- it was a fishtail style. And flared out into this baby pink. It seemed the whole dress itself spoke, 'I'm his pet!' Y'know?

I decided to look for a different dress, throwing the other on the bed for Baby Five to take a peek at.

I pulled out another pink dress, yet this one was pale, short, and tolerable.

Yes, it had some feathers on the Torso's bodice, but it was overall cute. The end of the dress hugged my sides, and barely flared out at the knees. It gave me just the bit of room I  needed to roundhouse kick a bitch.

Moving on, I began to strip, taking off the large shirt I always wore opposed to the silky nightwear I had in the closet.

Someone's knuckles roughly rapped against the mahogany door.

"Er- I'm getting dressed!" I exclaim, quickly dressing into the formal wear.

Just as the door opened, the dress slid down, fully entrapping my bodice.

I sighed in relief, seeing Diamante stand at the door.

Baby Five hurridely zipped up my dress, and patted my shoulder. She pulled me in for a hug, pressing her lips against my forehead.

Diamante smiled, although dissapointed.

I hate it here.

I walked past Diamante, "I assume he would like to see me?" I questioned, and continued walking down the hall. If he wanted me, I'd have to hurry.

Diamante laughed, "Yeah, he sure did. He's pissed."

I froze, looking back at him, "pissed...?"

"Yeah, he wanted you up by eight and out by ten." He informed me, and chuckled, "this'll be entertainingly."

I huffed, "you wish." My heels clicked along the floor as I rushed to his office, fixing my messy locks of hair.

I knocked on the door, basically hearing his veins pop as the anger seeped from the room.

He was such a trashy douche.

"Come in." Doflamingo hummed, turning of the anger like a light switch before I entered.

"Doffy. I'm sorry that I didn't get up in time. I was so exhausted, but now that I'm rested, maybe we can spend all day together." I smiled, looking at him with the 'sweetest' expression.

He looked surprised, raising a brow as he stared down at me. He wasn't used to this, he wasn't used to me being so sweet.

That sure says alot.

He slowly broke out into a grin, "yes, that would be nice."

I walked over, gently grabbing his hands, "Happy Birthday." I smiled, and climbed into his lap, pressing my lips against his.

He slowly accepted that fact that I was actually kissing him, and wrapped his arms around my waist, squeezing softly.

I chuckled, and hummed, now resting my head on his chest as his fingers ran through my hair.

Doflamingo was definetly surprised, but he wasn't convinced that you were speaking truths. It angered him to think that you weren't actually in love with him, but with someone else. Someone like Baby Five. You always hung around her. Too much in his opinion.

I gently rubbed Doflamingo's arm, yawning as i lay comfortably against him.

He chuckled, "do you really love me? Or is this like every other Facade you've put on for me?" He asked, leaning towards me, "because I won't tolerate your fake feelings."

I furrowed my brows, "no, I really do love you, I promise." I said softly, "I'd even have sex with you to prove i do."

"Oh really? Would you do it for my birthday? As a little gift?~"He purred, and pressed his lips against my ear.

I shivered.

"Yes." I smiled. I was beginning to be terribly good at fakeness..or was it really fake?

His hands trailed along my body, gently squeezing along the dress.

I leaned into his touch, my hands reaching out to move along his chest and abs, my expression flushed.

His grin only widened, getting sincere. He seemed happy that i was accepting my reason of being here.

See, I wasn't here just to take care of him, I was brought here, because I peaked his interest. (Which i don't understand, I'm rather boring.)

If you want the harsh truth, I was brought here to be his wife. I think I'm smart enough to know that only a miracle could save me from this place, so I learned to accept it...I didn't think I'd end up having slight feelings for the Mingo.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Doflamingo, who ran his hand to the hem of my dress, roughly yanking it up.

I flushed.

I had- fancy underwear- on. He seemed to enjoy that, since his fingers went under the thin straps, and pulled them out, making it slap back against my skin, which then made me flinch.

He laughed, pulling me into a soft kiss before his hand trailed to my entrance.

My hips absent-mindedly twitched forward. I began to flush, but continued to kiss  Doffy.

His hands pulled the fabric to the side, messing with my clit. I let out a moan, the feeling being quite euphoric.

That whole day felt amazing.

But, would you ever leave?

[ I think I rushed this one-]