Sakazuki x Reader x Kidd

[THE LITERAL MOST RANDOM PAIRING, I KNOW. This is also old, I edited it, and decided to fucking post it ig.]

"Do you even   understand?"

The eyes of onlookers metaphorically scarred your skin as you walked into Marine HQ.

Obviously, you were coming to see him..the 'love' of your life who decided you weren't good enough anymore.

With a look of determination and bravery, you rapped your knuckles against the door; however, your stomach churned when his gruff voice told you to come in.

As you opened the door, you began to speak.

"Do you even understand?" You began, furrowing your brows as you held eye contact with the man.

He tried to begin speaking, his eyebrows furrowing as he had been cut off.

"No. You can't even begin to, because someone as selfish, and rude as you cannot comprehend how another human being feels." He flinched at your tone, not used to this aspect. He didn't like it.

"What did I tell you, bothering me at work-"

"I don't really care, Sakazuki, because whenever I thought that I could love and trust you- I hear you go off with some bimbo bitch. I've been with you for 10 years, and you haven't even PROPOSED, and you go off professing your love for this...nobody."

Your voice did not falter, shake, or rise, it stayed at this calm, threatening tone.

"So, get used to a lonely home, with no food on the table, no one to cuddle you in your sleep, no one to work out the kinks in your neck. No one to ask you about your day, no one to care for you. You're just a disgusting, embarrassment of a man without me." You said confidently.

Slamming down a Tupperware bowl on the table, you glared into his eyes, "you forgot your fucking lunch."

He glared at you, "such foul langua-"

He shut up whenever you glared at him with will stronger than any other woman he had seen.

"I already have my things packed, and I'm heading into the new world. Have fun." You turned, walking out and slamming the doors behind you.

You looked over, and held a hand up to Borsalino with a sad, but relieved smile.

Borsalino high-fived you in support, even if he knew his friends was going to be so out of routine and grumpy... You were finally happy.

-timeskip-

You'd become a some sort of pirate, coming to terms with the man known as Eustass Kidd. You thought he was a sweet boy. Well, he was respectful to you because you could kick his ass, easy.

Currently, you were sitting with Heat, letting the man braid your hair and dress you into something more like, "punk," clothes.

"So, tell me, how'd you end up leaving the Marines?"

"Oh, uh- this might sound really weird- but it was after I had ruthlessly broken up with my ex." You laughed, "Fleet Admiral Sakazuki."

Heat audibly gasped, "you dated Sakazuki?"

"Yeah, but I just wasn't good enough, it seems." You laughed, and turned to smile at heat, "im 35, if you didn't notice."