Borsalino x Reader

[NGL ADMIRAL KIZARU AND FUJITORA ARE FAVORITES OF MINE]

Hoisting yourself up into the air, your sweat dropped onto your chest, running down into your cleavage.

[Istg it sucks]

You huffed, and did a few more pull ups before falling down, squatting when you did so.

Rubbing the back of your head, you sighed in exhaustion, you've been training for about four hours straight. Being a vice admiral and all, it was hard to get some alone time, so you liked to spend time in the gym instead.

You flinched when your favorite admiral touched your shoulder.

"Y/nnnn~" he smiled like a little dork.

You relaxed, using a towel to wipe off your sweat.

"Hey Kizaru." You had to call him his alias when at work, but 'Borsi' was always allowed in private.

"Helloo!" He placed a hand on your head.

"Keheheheh!" You chucked, "its nice to see you too."

He smiled, and pulled his hand back.

"I've been training alot more, trying to get those two rookies from under my skin, they even watch me train in here!" You cackled.

You heard footsteps scurrying away.

In a flash, you and Borsalino embraced eachother, smelling the smells that made the two of you relax.

Borsalino let his hands trail along your muscles.

You smiled. Boraslino always came after you trained, he liked the sweat and power you radiated.

You wondered if he was submissive in bed.

You pulled away, and went back to your pull-up bars.

You hoisted yourself onto the highest bar, pulling yourself up.

Kizaru watched you, that cute smile on his face.

Captain Smoker walked in, coming to train.

"Smoker! Hey!" You dropped down, and ran your fingers through your hair.

You walked up to him, and fist bumped the dude, pulling him in for a chest bump.

He awkwardly did it back.

"Vice Admiral Tsunami." He said it with respect, noticing Borsi was in the room.

"Nice to see ya bud. Come train with me!" You gave him a nice punch to the chest.

Borsalino was upset, his arms crossed as he watched you spot smoker.

Yeah, you spotted Smoker.

The only one who spotted you was Garp.

Lifting up the weight with one arm, you let smoker take it.

He was struggling to hold it, but managed to give it a few pumps.

"Go harder smoker! That was my record when I was three!" You yelled, making him freak out and start pumping the weight up and down so he didn't anger you.

You hated when people were weak. Mainly because you were weak before.

After training with Garp, you learned haki, and almost surpassed him, but he has alot of wit. Garp could be such a bitch sometimes.

You stared, proud as smoker lifted the bar up and down.

"Good job, smokey guy."

His eyes slightly widened at the nickname and you gave him a nice, happy smile.

He sat up, "I've got to report to the base." He said, and shuffled out, clearly surprised that you knew Luffy.

"Okay!!" You waved enthusiastically

Borsalino relaxed when smoker left, his normal, happy look appearing on his face.

You sat next to him, gently running your fingers along his cheek.

"You're cute." You smiled, and gave him a kiss.

His arms wrapped around you, and that strong, loud woman you were- melted into a flushed, happy mess.

You looked like a puppy who was wagging their tail.

Borsalino chuckled, "Thankkk you~" he smiled, and made sure to pull you to his chest.

Your face gently squished against his chest while you looked up at him, not noticing the Fleet Admiral walking in.

"What is this?" The man growled.

You and Borsalino pushed away from eachother, flushing as you saluted at the man.

"Im sorry Fleet Admiral Akainu, Sir!" Borsalino was surprised at your serious expression, cheeks lightly tinted red.

He raised a brow, shaking his head, "at ease, Vice Admiral Tsunami."

You relaxed, and spun around, "soooo, how's Sengoku?" You asked, walking around him.

He sighed, "he's doing fine, always around."

You ran to the balcony, and took a look at the retired Fleet Admiral.

"Haha! Sengoku!" You jumped into his arms, squeezing him tightly.

He held you in his arms, smiling, "Sister."

"Heheheh!" Your head rested on his shoulder as he walked inside.

Akainu and Borsalino were taken aback as you grinned at them.

"Yeah, this is my big brother." You chuckled, your shoulders shaking.

Borsalino gave a small smile, "that...doesnt stop meee~." He walked over, taking you from the newly found 'big brother's' arms.

You wrapped your arms around his neck.

Boraslino nuzzled into your neck.

Sengoku shrugged, "its her decision, who knows when you'll die of old age." He laughed.

"You could sayyy that yourselfff, sengokuuu." He hummed, and rubbed your back.

You just pulled him in for a kiss, smiling.

You two really enjoyed eachothers company.