Strawhats x Reader x Kidd Pirates

[The Kidd Pirates are here aswell >:) its a polyamorous relationship b t w]

Title: Alone Time
Setting: The Thousand Sunny/
Time:Morning-Evening.

You were currently relaxing in the bath, cracking your neck as you relaxed in the hot water.

A crash made you yell in shock.

"Y/N!" Luffy yelled as he busted in, "There's the angry red head dude injured on deck!" He grinned, and laughed.

Killer came in behind luffy, and just stared in shock at your submerged form.

You raised a brow, "Sup- and luffy, get out. Please. Its me time. Go get chopper."

"Chopper needs the bathroom..." he mumbled, and got all confused.

"THEN TELL HIM TO COME IN WITH KIDD FOR ALL I CARE!" You yelled, irritation prominent on your features.

Chopper brought kidd in, and handed you your swimsuit.

You put it on in the water, tying your bikini on with ease.

You stepped out of the water, "im getting another bath when I'm done." You growled, and stepped outside of the bathroom, your hands on your hips.

Sanji almost fainted, but you kicked his shin with your bare foot.

"Y/n-swaaann.." he moaned in pain.

Killer, heat, wire, and a couple others you didn't bother with were also standing idly, watching you as you walked into the girls area.

You dressed into a fishnet shirt that covered the important parts, and jeans with black boots. You clipped your black belt on, and walked out, running a hand through your violet hair.

[Its violet because thats one of the only colors I could think of that no one has- that much.]

Honestly you'd better fit with the Kidd pirates.

Heat smiled upon seeing you, you walked over, and smiled when he ran a hand through your short, violet hair.

Wire shook his head, "you get so happy to see heat." He murmured.

You gave him this look, and pulled him in for a hug. He smiled slightly. "I just wish you'd join our crew." He sighed.

"Well I'd never get any damn alone time, thats for sure." You sighed, just letting wire hug you.

He set his head atop yours, and just snuggled you closer, all while heat watched with jealousy, but stayed calm.

You huffed, and rubbed the back of your head, "well, I also don't wanna leave the crew, they're amazing." You grumbled, "and they don't have such an ego, like your captain, who i absolutely love and hate at the same time."

Wire and heat starting laughing, just soft chuckles rumbling.

"Haha I'm so funny." You spoke, sarcastically to boot.

Heat and wire got slightly louder, which made your face go all red.

You glared over at Killer, who had come over after a bit, booping your nose.

"Well, guess I'm not joining, I'd get harassed daily, and nightly." You rolled your eyes, then smiled, "not that I would mind."

At that, all but killer had a nosebleed, blood trickling down their nose.

You brushed yourself off, and walked down to where Kidd now sat, and sat right next to him.

"Sup, loser." You smiled, and reached up to pet his head.