Sanji x Reader

[Dont think I do enough of sanji. Also I said fuck plot because my brain hurts so be confused.]

The stars danced along the midnight sky as the waves of the sea swirled and swished.

You lay your hands upon the edge of the rail, gracefully hoisting yourself to get a better taste of the salty air.

It was nighttime if you hadn't noticed, and you were the only one awake.

You turned at the sound of a door opening slowly, and a blonde stepped out; hair iconic-ly covered his right eye, a knowing smile on his face as you lowered yourself back to the floor.

He walked over, a hand in his pocket as his free hand lifted to rest along your upper back, running his thumb side to side as you leaned back against him.

"Sweetheart...?" You hummed, turning to look up at him. He erupted into a harsh blush. You stood, wrapping your arms sweetly around his neck.

"You always know. Hm?" You asked, and swayed left and right with the man.

"Yeah.. it's always so cold when you're not there." He said, leaning his head down to press a kiss to your soft lips.

You chuckled, and accepted the kiss before you made him spin you in the embrace of midnight.

"Sanji. I wish it could be this way forever." You hummed, and gave him the saddest knowing smile.

"Of course. I do aswell, but we both know what's going to happen..." he murmured as your foreheads bonked together.

"I know. But I'll come get you, I promise. I'll always be there for you, my chef." You caressed his cheek.

"You'll always be the ingredient to my masterpiece." He hummed, a wavy, smitten smile on his face.

He was somewhat sad, though, as all these moments that were cherished with someone as fantastic as yourself were all for naught.

........

You leaned against Franky, sobbing continously as he rubbed your back, comforting you in your sorrows.

Sanji was gone, and you knew where he went. You let this happen. It was your fault.

Luffy grabbed you by the shoulders, and started yelling in your face, saying words you didn't process in your feelings of woe and grief.

Nami slapped him in the face, and pulled you into a sweet embrace, feeling your sorrow deeply. She understood...and yet luffy did too- but he was not dead, so he wouldn't understand why this hurt you so.

Robin rubbed your back with her hand, looking at luffy with a dissapointed expression.

You pushed away from everyone, and hid yourself in his hammock, taking in the last of his smell before falling asleep.

........

The stupid wannabe mob gangster was speaking with the crew.

You were cuddled up to Franky, staring at the floor, your eyes puffy and swollen from crying in grief.

You fiddled with your fingers nervously, eyes softly closing as Franky stroked your hair.

The two of you had become rather...close if I do say so myself, always hanging out with eachother and crying each other's  shoulder when either of you needed it most.

Bege looked at you with curiosity. You weren't on any of the wanted posters for the strawhats, so...who were you?

You opened your eyes to glare into his, frowning softly. "What?"

"Well.. are you any use to us?"

You nod, and stood up, "of course. I'm here to help save sanji." You said, tears welling up in your eyes. "I miss him."

Bege watched the crew look at you with compassion, Franky grabbing your shoulder and sitting you back down.

"Trust me, she's a SUPERRRR fighter." He grinned, hugging you close.

After they shook on an alliance, you walked with the shorter man. "So, your devil fruit is rather weird, but, amazing." You said with a smile, and looked out a window.

Big moms crew was standing, grinning, waiting.

"Sanji.." you murmured, and exited back into the castle.

........

Next thing you knew, sanji was saving his abusive family like the chivalrous and kind man he is, and you were helping the...red head and blue head? Get out.

You had judge thrown over you, attempting to make a quick escape.

He was just struggling to breathe as you choked him.

Ichiji and Niji were following you, admiring your strength...in some sort of sick way.

You threw judge on his feet before turning to block a blow with your foot from Oven, whom had attacked.

You skidded into Ichiji, who grabbed your waist, and started running. It was weird how comfortable his hands felt there.

Niji grinned at the look on your face, letting out a snicker as he ran next to his brother.

Reiju turned to see the running forms, and that blush on your face. Her face dropped. Oh, but sanji was in love with someone else...it's not like it mattered anyhow.

Pudding...poor sanji.

[ I had absolutely no idea what this was, and yet I'm deciding to post it. It short, unfinished, and I just want you guys to see what half of my oneshots usually look like before i trash them.] 💀