Sanji x Tall!Reader

Title: Affectionate Much?
Setting: The Thousand Sunny Deck (Yes)
Time: Early Morning.

⚠️: Slight Lemon.

Sanji was making you food while you sat with Nami and Robin, your stoic expression rivaling everyone's relaxed faces.

You layed on the ship floor, placing an arm over your eye.

You felt large, being above average height for a woman.

About 6'5, a bit shorter than crocodile maybe. You felt as if they treated you differently- besides Robin of course.

She knew your hardships, exactly what you'd been through.

And they were going right back to it.

To the place where you thought to have escaped.

Your thoughts were snatched from your brain when you felt someone pick you up.

They had to have been zoro.

Peeping an eye open, the Moss-head came into view.

"You're going to bake in the sun, red-face." He chuckled, and brought you into the quarters, laying you on a hammock, since you preferred feeling as if you weren't on anything, weightless.

You gave Zoro the sweetest smile, one that he only saw.

The close friend got the hint, and shimmied into the large hammock, cuddling you as the two of you fell asleep.

Sanji was currently looking for you, insanely worried for his Y/n-Chan. He absolutely hated being away, just a few feet apart from you.

You however, were always oblivious to this tom-foolery.

...

Waking up with Zoro, you cuddled against him, waking him up in the process.

He groaned, and threw an arm over you, his chin resting upon your head.

You smacked your lips, and bit Zoro on the arm, your sharp canines digging into his skin, not too deep.

He screamed, and punched you in the face.

Sanji heard the commotion, and watched as the two of you messily fought, running outside of the room.

He stared. Just watching your not-so-graceful form shimmy around, eventually pulling Zoro to the ground.

"I win, asshole."

Sanji came over, and tackled you to the floor, whining and nuzzling his cheek against yours, "Y/n-Chan! I missed you and your dazzling beauty~!"

Erupting into an embarrassed blush, you slowly wrapped your arms around sanji, and let out a soft laugh. "Hello, sanji.." you murmured sleepily, and layed your head on his shoulder, although you were taller.

He erupted into a nosebleed, but kept his ground, and wiped it away, nuzzling into your neck.

"You're amazing.." he whispered.

"Affectionate much, sanji?" You asked, and pressed a kiss to his lips running your fingers through his hair.

He shook with happiness, and wrapped his arms around your neck, letting you carry him.

You didn't even notice you made it to Dressrosa...

(Part 2?)