🍋 Kizaru x Reader

[Borsalino smokes weed, change my mind...also, Sanderlino.]

"Vice Admiral Y/n." Sakazuki spoke.

You hummed, and looked over, your conversation with garp being ruined, much to both of your displeasure.

"Yes?" You asked, and stood up, hands in your pockets as you looked him in the eye.

"Leave the room, would you? I have business with Garp." He spoke.

You nodded, "I needed to get some exercise in anyway."

"I don't really think you need to-"

"I do, I gained 5 pounds." You said, right after putting the scale down and weighing yourself.

You picked it back up up and placed it in your bag.

Sakazuki pinched the bridge of his nose. "See me after your finished, Y/N."

You nodded, and left the room, cracking your neck and fingers.

Sakazuki looked over at Kizaru, who was staring at your back.

"Make sure she doesn't have a stroke like last time." He said, "she's one of the most valuable fighters in this place."

Garp laughed, "She's even beaten me quite a few times."

Kizaru chuckled, "mmm..yes, I'll go." He slowly stood up, and began shuffling to the weight room.

When he entered the room, he saw you dead lifting tons of weight. Literally.

You looked over at Kizaru, "oh, hey." You set down the weight, and unbuckled the band around your waist.

He smiled, and handed you a bottle of water.

"Make sure to drink that, okay?" He hummed, and sat down to watch you.

You laughed, "thanks, Borsi!" Kizaru nodded, and watched as you downed the bottle in seconds.

"Have you eaten today?" He peered at you, watching as you tensed under his watch.

"No, I didn't make it in time for breakfast, I had night watch, so I accidentally slept in. Garp was screaming my ear off, I swear." You sighed, and placed down the weights you were carrying.

"Well-" He began.

"Lets go have lunch, i know." You smiled, "and I'd like to, this time around."

His face lit up, zipping next to you. "Thats a first."

"Well, I'm kinda hungry anyways, Garp kept eating rice crackers and shoved some in my face." You rolled your eyes, and slowly grabbed his forearm.

He watched the sweat trail from your neck to your chest, some dripping along your toned torso.

Muscles looked good on you, he had to admit.

You grabbed a chilled towel from the fridge, still holding his forearm as you ran it along your face and neck.

You never seemed to get embarrassed by the fact an admiral was near you.

"Think we could smoke later-?" You suddenly asked, "like later tonight? Things have been really stressf-"

"Yeahh~" he hummed, and chuckled, "didn't think you'd ever want to do that."

You shrugged, "you aren't the worst person ever."

He laughed in response, an amused expression on his face as the two of you walked into town, stopping at the store labeled 'Marine Food' you liked to think it was a little pun.