Fukaboshi x Mermaid!Reader

[Hohohoho- I love him lowkey. The reader is 16ft, and toned. Bruh, I haven't updated in a month.]

"I need assistance..!" Groaned out a voice, looking around as they gripped the sand floor.

Your head perked up, tail swishing around as you swam up from some rocks, your fin fluttered softly, the skin loose and wavy.

Your hair was pulled into a bun, secured by bands and sea-flowers. Raising a brow, you swam up towards the surface, only to look down and widened your eyes.

"Prince Fukaboshi!" You exclaimed, and swirled down in a jet of hurry.

Your rough hands grabbed his face, moving his head side to side as you furrowed your brows for the second time.

He looked up at you, eyes widened.

It was you, one of the guards- but now that you were off duty, your arms and torso were shown more than usual.

He was absolutely mesmerized.

The flowers and bands in your hair flowed around as you picked him up by the torso, muscles straining and flexing as you pulled up into the sea.

He looked up at you, head colliding with your soft chest. His purplish-blue locks of hair layed on your body like silk as he was hoisted onto you, floating backstroke.

"You'll be okay, Prince, what was the cause?" You asked, frowning.

"I dont..remember well. It was large." He murmured, smelling your sweet scent.

"Prince Fukaboshi, you're the eldest son of Neptune, you ought to be more careful...you should've called a guard." You murmured, knowing full well a mere guard wouldn't of been much help.

He sighed, looking up at the sea as you carried him home.

......

You sat next to his bed, wiping down his face and wounds every so often.

The doctor insisted on doing it, but something came up, and you were left with this hot mess of a man.

You sighed, and looked at him with a gentle expression. Your eyes were lightly scrunched with worry as your brows furrowed, lips turned down into a frown.

"Fukaboshi.." you murmured, and placed a hand on your head, leaning on the end of his bed.

You flinched when a hand made contact with your back, the large appendage stroking up and down your exposed, scarred back.

You looked up to see Fukaboshi smiling small, his hand trailing up to run through your hair.

"You saved me, you have my honor." He said, "my father will be pleased with your actions once word goes around. You'll be rewarded." He chuckled.

"I don't need a reward, I just wanted you to be safe." You murmured, looking at him with a soft smile, eyes half-lidded with a

He patted the spot next to him, hulking arms bulging with every movement.

You hopped next to him, and pulled out a towel to wipe his face.

He let you do so, but not without a grumpy expression.

You couldn't help but burst out into giggles, "your face! Oh by the gods." You chuckled over him.

He looked up at you with a surprised expression. Was his face really that funny? Oh, well, you were cute anyways.

His arms wrapped around your waist. Smugly smirking as your face got red, clearly enjoying the feeling of his large fingers brushing against your slightly soft skin.

You wanted to lay there forever, in the prince's embrace, but you simply couldn't. You sighed, and pushed away, "I must go now. I have to get back to my home."

Your excuse was pathetic, but he let you leave anyway.

.....

Over the past few months, the two of you would bump into each other. Whether it was your day off, or if it was on duty; he somehow found a way to weasel himself into your life.

You, of course, did everything to stop this; a relationship with him meant you couldn't work as a guard to the princess anymore.

You loved the princess. The two of you had many conversations, and even discussed this newfound relationship. She pushed you to try, of course.

So, here you were, sauntering through the halls with a nervous smile etched onto your face.

You knocked on the prince's door, cracking your fingers and fiddling with your thumbs as he opened the door.

He looked down with a gentle expression, eyes locking with yours.

"Hey, I was- well, I was wondering if you'd want to go out sometime-?" You were immediately pulled into a hug, and into his room.

He shut the door, and sat down on his bed with you.

"Of course." He said, and patted your head, running through your flowers and beads that were braided into your hair, some were dreadlocks.

You smiled, giggling, "im glad, because I've wanted to take you out for awhile now."

The tension in the air erased itself when chapped lips pressed onto yours. Inexperienced and nervous, you cupped his cheeks, and pressed back. Your lips began to slowly move against his, his following suit.

Eventually, your hands trailed down to his shoulders, before slithering to the back of his neck, and into his hair.

This..this felt amazing.