🍋🥚Easter Special.. Various x Older!Reader🥚

[Just some art, I was experimenting. It's not the cleanest.]

[Shit, man this turned into a fucking orgy. I'll say when it starts.]

The room blossomed as she walked inside, her hair tucked behind her ears. The dress that fell dramatically from her form hit the ground, dropping to the floor as it swayed around her ankles.

Her silk-woven gloves glistened in the moonlight as the bag in her hand jingled.

All the kids ran up to her, luffy included, grabbing at her dress as they stared in curiosity.

She smiled, bringing home back of her hand to the corner of her mouth. She began to giggle, yet no one heard. The only indication was the light shake of her shoulders.

"Ah, little ones. It's Easter. How could i not bring you treats?"

They all giggled as they grabbed various types of candy from her purse. Not that disgusting off-brand butterscotch- witch isn't that bad- but Twix, Reeses, Jolly ranchers, and so on.

She patted each of their heads, and walked over to the table filled with older people such as Marco, Mihawk, Shanks, Kaido, etc.

And thus began the insanity.

You sweatdropped as the kids looked at you, waiting for candy as you walked inside.

Your hair was slightly messy, clothes too casual, and your face untouched by an ounce of makeup. Eh. Comes with age.

You sighed, pulling out a basket from nowhere as kids grabbed what they wanted.

Your sister gasped at the sight of you, her gloved hand hitting her mouth.

"Calm yourself, whimp-ass." You sighed, irk-mark appearing on your head as luffy raided your basket.

Marco shook his head, "bathroom is upstairs, fix your hair-yoi." He sighed.

"Show me?" You asked, sighing as you looked over at him with lazy eyes.

He chuckled, and picked you up, letting you rest your head on his shoulder. He was warm.

Your sister looked at you with disgust.

Mihawk looked at your sister with disgust, as did Shanks.

After awhile, you had walked down the stairs in some jeans and an old t-shirt.

"Dress into something more appropriate." She hissed at you, frowning.

"Its an Easter party, with friends, I'm good. Marine-dog." You retorted, and walked over to the kids table, your tired eyes lighting up as you helped them learn their ABC'S and things.

She groaned, "she always ruins this party with her disgusting appearance."

"Then just leave." Kaido spoke up, "I could crush a little marine like you in 5 seconds, even less than that. You're talking About someone I drink with." He growled, vibrating the table.

It was true, you were friends with just about everyone here.

"Ayo! We're coloring eggs!" You yelled, the kids cheering- luffy also cheering- as you walked into the kitchen.

Marco laughed and entered the kitchen with you, as did Shanks, Mihawk, and Rayleigh.

You all began fixing the cups, placing food coloring into the water, getting out some egg-paint; you all set them up together with smiles on your faces, unburdened by the uptight jackass you thought was better better yourself.