Bartholomew Kuma x Reader

[I always make the readers tall for this- like bro how would sex work? 💀 not that a relationship has to be sexual, cause it doesn't.]

"If you could take a vacation, where would you like to go?"

"With you."

.....

"Kuma!" You grinned, and ran at him, jumping into his arms as he stared down at you.

"Y/n, hello." He nodded, and hugged you to his chest.

"I missed you." You said softly, and kissed his cheek.

"I missed you aswell." He hummed, and pressed his lips firmly against your cheek in return.

You ran your hands through his curly brown locks, rubbing his cheeks.

His cheeks reddened, and he leaned his head into one of your hands.

You giggled, and pressed your lips against his, your arms wrapping around his neck.

He walked into the home you two shared, and sat on the couch with you in his lap.

"Cute..." he murmured as you curled up against him.

You grabbed his hand, messing with his paws.

He flushed, but didn't mind, booping your nose.

You smiled happily, and kissed along his paw-hand.

He chuckled happily, and began reading his Bible as you messed around with his hand.

"Kumaaaa." You cooed, and nuzzled your cheek against his.

He looked at you, humming in acknowledgement.

"I forgot to mention the revolutionaries- they need us- well, want to see us." You rubbed the back of your head.

"And I sorta invited some over-"

Kuma sighed, and pinched the bridge of his nose, and let out some air.

"Okay." He mumbled, and continued holding you.

"Im sorry I didn't tell you!" You cupped his cheeks, and frowned, "you weren't really here- and- I was debating on calling you but I didn't want to bring anything up like that on the transponder snail an-"

He hushed you by pressing a gentle kiss to your lips, his hands trailing down to caress your shoulders and waist.

You melted happily into the kiss again, and pressed yourself against his chest.

He pulled away when he heard knocking at the door, and the two of you got up.

You were holding his hand with a huge smile on your face, while he graced the smallest smile, and opened the door.

All the normal-sized folks stared up in wonder at the tall cabin.

Sabo and Dragon were there.

"They're all i invited since I'm most comfortable-" you stood on your toes to whisper at him.

He nodded silently.

"Come in." The two of you stepped aside as Dragon and Sabo came in, the had to climb the couch, but not much since Kuma had shorter legs.

Dragon looked at the two revolutionaries.

"So how has th-"

"We DO NOT, talk about jobs in my home sir." You hummed, and crossed your arms, glaring down at Dragon.

He- gulped and nodded, "so uh- the weather sure is nice today...?"

"Monkey D. Dragon!" You exclaimed, "you don't have anything to talk about other than work?!" You exclaimed, and sabo kept you a bay from attacking the poor man.

"No, we've been stressing for a few days."

"Oh, why is that?" You asked softly, and stared down at sabo.

"Well, we've been planning an attack, but it isn't going so well, you know."

"Well- I mean they are hard- but you guys can never accurately plan anything, so-"

"No talk about work!" Dragon exclaimed, and looked grumpily to the side.

Kuma let out a light chuckle, and set his hand on your shoulders.

"Do you need anything?" He asked the woman, who nodded softly.

"I think cookies and tea would be good~!" You giggled, knowing sabo LIVED for your cookies.

Dragon also seemed a bit excited too.

"Sabo, want to come help so they can talk?" You asked, a slight somber expression on your face.

Sabo nodded, and followed your tall form into the kitchen, soft music beginning to blast from said kitchen.

'I've got no roots-'

Bartholomew blocked out the music as he and Dragon discussed things.

.......

Turning the music off, you slapped sabos hand with your finger, "no no." You hummed, "they've gotta cool off."

"But they smell good!" He exclaimed, and sighed, looking at the kitchen floor as he sat on the counter.

You shook your head, and picked him up, pressing your lips against his forehead.

"Lets make some tea."

....

When Bartholomew peeked his head in to look at you, you nodded and took the cookies and tea out.

Sabo and Dragon ate the cookies, while you nibbled on one, leaning into Bartholomew, who just gripped you tightly against him, like he was going to loose something.

"I only have a couple days, and then I must leave." He said, and looked at you, "I have a mission."

You nodded, "I know, I have one too."

The relationship worked out mainly because you both were always busy going places, or doing things.

And seeing eachother was always the best thing.

Dragon snapped you out of your thoughts.

"Y/n, you're crying."

"Fuck- oh sh- oh I'm sorry!" You stood, and sped into the kitchen, and into the backyard, tearing up as you crouched to the ground.

It was only a matter of time until he forgot, until he became a slave to the world government, you knew it. You've HEARD them say it....and he willingly did it...

You sniffled as you stood up, collecting yourself.

No one would ever compare to Kuma.

You walked inside, and smiled at them, "I hope you guys enjoyed your stay."

Sabo and Dragon nodded, casting you a worried look, "Y/n, after you start leaving, come to the island." Dragon murmured, and sighed.

You nodded, and smiled at him softly.

They took their leave, and as soon as their ship took off- you hugged Kuma tightly.

He hugged you back, resting his head ontop of yours, hearing your sniffles and sobs.

He let a few tears slip.

.......

When Kuma left the island...God you broke down, smashing things, sobbing-

But yet you still loved him...and- you were going to make him remember.

......

"Kuma! Remember me!" You cried, and stood infront of him.

"I am no longer this, Kuma, I am Pacifista PX-0."

Your eyes watered even more.

"If you could take a vacation, where would you like to go?"

"With you......"