30K+ Special!

Oh my god! Thank you guys so much for +30K Reads! My one-shot book has come so far, with people I've met ...looking at you bestie (you know who you are) I just wanted to say thank you all. You've all made me confident enough to post actual books, I even COMPLETED one, that never happens. Honestly, thank you all for this opportunity, and i can't wait to bring you all more content for- however
long I want lol.

.......................

My life was on the line.

Marines stood infront of me as I drew my sword, pulling myself up, even though I was  tired.

I glared, my eyes closed as I felt the world around me, my eyebrows furrowed.

Someone who wasn't supposed to be here was here.

My head zipped around to find a friend.

"Shanks...?" I was beyond confused, he wasn't supposed to be here, Yonkos were forbidden.

I slowly made my way over, steps cautious, yet over-excited as I looked at him.

He broke out into a smile, which made him turn into the Shanks I've always known and loved.

"Shanks!" I jumped into his arm, pressing a kiss to his temple as members of his crew grew confused.

Just who was I? I admit that sounds a bit weird, but i knew that was what they were thinking, it's completely fanfiction logic, my friend.

I glanced over at the Marines again, totally processing that i was jumping on a Yonko.

I got off, and drew my sword, it was a black sword, forged with my own haki.

Shanks placed a hand on my shoulder, "there's no need to fight." He laughed, and looked over at them, glaring.

I looked back at Shanks, and smiled, "cool." I flipped my sword and placed it back into its sheath in one swift motion.

"How about we go back to my ship?" He asked, smiling.

I hesitated, but nodded softly, walking with Shanks and his crew, who were eyeing me up...I probabaly seemed rather familiar.

Looking at them, I smiled, "its been a bit, hasn't it? I'm Y/n." I reintroduced myself to everyone, and bowed respectfully.

"Wait..Y/n L/n? The Swordswoman with a 1,500,000 bounty?" Benn asked.

"Its gone up recently, although it's not exciting." You frowned, "I've actually been wanting to settle down..but the Strawhats prevent me from doing so." I laughed, and sighed, "they're always causing trouble."