Crocodile Jr. [Drabble]

hala_menhem made a comment, and i couldn't resist making this small drabble, it's about having a child with your Crocy manz.

You woke up to the newborn baby crying, and went to get up.

Crocodile pushed you back down, then leaned in for a kiss, "I've got him." He murmured, and got up, going to the crib next to the bed.

He picked him up, and smiled, holding him in a cradling position as he sat on the bed in nothing but his boxers.

You let out a giggle, and happily nuzzled against your lover's arm.

He held the baby in one hand, and held yours with his feminine one, you rubbed it softly, and layed your head against his shoulder.

He smiled, still holding the baby, who extended his arms towards you, you picked him up, and pressed loving kisses towards the baby's cheeks, while crocodile pressed kisses against your cheeks.

You laughed, happier than anything.

.....

The baby turned into a toddler, being the ripe age of 4, running around you as you cooked, Crocodile was flipping the pages of a book.

You gasped as your baby boy fell.

"Croc!" You shook your head, staring down at the boy, "Mama/Papa!!" He whined, clinging to your leg.

You smiled, patting his head, "good, you got back up. That makes a strong boy, good job." You praised.

Crocodile snatched the spoon from your hand, and began stirring the stew you were making, stealing your apron aswell.

"Oi!" You laughed.

Crocodile chuckled, and leaned down a bit, pressing kisses to your cheeks and one on your mouth.

"Yuck!" Your son cried, and ran into the living room.

You smiled, and wrapped your arms around crocodile's neck, your lips connecting with his as he stirred the soup.

"I love you." He murmured, and you smiled, "i love you too, dork."

....

He was now 13, and he was a mess, voice cracks everywhere, lots of laughter, and a girlfriend.

Crocodile pulled you close as you snapped a picture of the two standing in front of a fountain, sharing their first kiss.

You looked at Crocodile, "You're an old man." You laughed.

He shook his head, and pulled you close, "You're a old woman/man as well." He rolled his eyes, and you gasped at his sass, "really now?" You flicked your hair, "at least i look young."

"You're kidding." He deadpanned.

"You're so mean!" You banged on his chest a bit, grumbling to yourself.

He pressed a kiss to your lips, and that shut you up.

Your son ran up to you, "Mom/Dad, Papa-" He hugged his girlfriend tightly, "This is Katya!" He grinned, and held her close.

She looked so annoyed, but smiled and hugged him anyway.

Just like you and Crocodile.

You began crying as Crocodile picked you up, clearly annoyed with your antics, "Well, let's go home, she can stay for dinner." He announced, and walked, you quickly got all happy, "so, who's making dinner? All of us, right?"

Amber started sweating, she was horrible in the kitchen.

"Yeah, we'll make dinner together." Crocodile smiled, and set you down. You linked your arm with his.

You were in the kitchen, and amber came up to you, "I just wanted to say, you're really pretty/handsome/fabulous." She murmured, you smiled, "thank you, you're gorgeous!" You hugged her tightly.

She smiled softly, and hugged back.

....

He was 18, and you were currently hugging him.

He was going places, with his newly found boyfriend.

Appearantly he was the son of Zoro, you wanted to see who that man married.

You kissed your son on the cheeks, smiling, "I'll miss you, you've gotta visit, don't let me be alone with your father for too long."

Crocodile bonked you on the head, "go have fun, son."

He nodded, and grabbed his things, linking his arm with his Boyfriend.

You shut the door, beginning to sob uncontrollably, and Crocodile smiled, picking you up, "let's make some dinner." He said, and walked in the kitchen with you, just like he used to.

After dinner, you looked through your albums, sobbing as crocodile shook his head at your emotional state, and sat on the couch next to you, letting you lay against him.

"You're the most amazing Woman/man I've ever met."

[673 words]