Boa Hancock x Fem!Reader

Title: Comforting.
Setting: Hancock's Room.
Time: N/A

Thank you, Azureman136, for this lovely request!

Luffy was leaving, and you decided to stay, waving as they left, Boa was quite the looker, and being your lesbian self, you decided that you wanted to stay, and comfort her.

Of course, she was always annoyed with you, because you reminded her of the man she wanted to marry, but slowly, things started to change.

She began feeling different, her cheeks would flare up, and she'd always look away when you were talking.

Boa never thought that she'd love a woman, but she was open to trying new things.

You on the other hand, were straightforward, always hugging her, pressing kisses to her forehead, getting smacked around because of that.

Honeslty, you didn't care that she smacked you around, you loved that woman way too much.

....

You were sitting on a loveseat, feet propped up as you read a book.

You had just gotten back from training with your friend, and you were still kind of sweaty, but you didn't care much for that.

Boa walked in, and you smiled, waving towards her.

She looked over at you, and waved, studying your body as she sat on her bed, "So, you trained again today?" She asked, and took off her shoes, placing them by her bed, sighing as she rubbed her shoulders.

"Yeah, i trained really well honestly, made a lot of progress." You walked over, and pressed a soft kiss to her forehead while your hands began to work out any kinks in her muscles.

"Would you not kiss me? Its getting annoying." Boa huffed, and leaned into your touch, resting her head on your chest.

"I like to do it, it's funny when your face gets all red." You stated, and layed her back on the bed.

"Now, where else does it hurt?"

"My back.."

You nodded softly, and removed some cloth, gently rubbing her back.

Quickly looking around, you left to shut all curtains, and shut doors. You came back, and smiled, removing her coat.

She tensed, "don't worry Boa, i have the things coming in. I'll give you an amazing tattoo to cover that burn mark."

She teared up, and slowly began to cry.

"Why are you so nice?! So understanding! You know what that mark is, yet your not disgusted?!"

You began to laugh, "why would I be disgusted? It's something you couldn't control from happening, honey, it was something that a child couldn't...couldn't even fathom at the moment." You said, and continued to massage her.

"You need to understand, that even though some people have seen your mark, that mark doesn't own you, you are your own person, remember that." You massaged her hips now, shaking your head.

Boa looked at you, "You're always so sweet, even though I'm pushing you away half the time, why is that?"

"Because, my dumbass of a brother doesn't want you..he can't see past his dream, and I respect that, but just- how could he pass up someone like you? Someone so beautiful, and amazing?! I'll never understand."

Boa smiled, and pulled you in for a hug, and silently pressed her lips against yours, her cheeks getting progressively redder as your hands rubbed along her body, running across all the right places as you moved your lips against hers.

You pulled back, grinning just like that strawhats, "Don't worry, cause now i have you, and I'm never letting you go!" You teased, and tightly squeezed her against your chest.

Boa smiled, and cuddled up against you, this could work, she was so excited to get closer to you.

[Short, but sweet]