Charlotte Oven x Reader

[Oven, oven, oven, oven.]

Working as a cook in the Charlotte family was a tough burden upon your shoulders, but you always seemed to manage.

You were one of the tallest cooks in this place, standing at 14 feet, just a couple feet shorter than the sweet-toothed Commander Katakuri.

You had your own kitchen, own supplies, own tools, and it was nice having these things, but you enjoyed cooking with or for people. They seemed to just stick you to the stores and bakeries they owned.

This is why you were having an audience with the Mother herself, Big Mom.

Your chef's wear adorned many small details, such as symmetrical lines and patterns, little details.

Your name was engraved to the back of your chef's hat, which made you seem almost too important.

Instead of a normal chef's uniform, it was a flowery pantsuit that reached your ankles , explaining the embroidery and details.

The pantsuit hugged your body, yet still protected you from the dangers of a kitchen.

Knocking on the door to the dining hall, you slowly opened the door, smiling as you walked inside.

"Thank you so much for accepting my audience. It really means alot." You bowed, and walked past many of the Charlotte family.

"Mamamama!" She laughed, "its no issue my dear! Now, what is it that you need?"

"Well, you always place me in your shops, yes? I'm grateful, but- I love to cook for others, and see the joy on their face as they take a bite into my meals and desserts!" You exclaimed, and spun around, smiling.

"I even brought a cake for you." You said softly, and slid the box over to her, a sweet, pink aura around you.

Your smile was almost infectious.

Gently fluffing your hair, you stood back, smiling, waiting.

She took a bite of the cake, chewing. Her expression began to lighten up, seemingly making the atmosphere in the room become brighter.

"Mamamama! This is absolutely delicious! Dare I say the best cake I've tasted!" She laughed.

You smiled, bowing, "thank you so much! I'm so glad you enjoy it!"

The male triplets watched you, Katakuri was a bit impressed, Daifuku was...Daifuku, and Oven, he was really impressed to be honest.

Katakuri and Oven stood, "Mama, may we try the cake?"

"Yes, but save me another slice." She hummed.

You watched with joy on your face as Oven took a bite, while Katakuri moved to another room.

Katakuri came back with a less stern expression, "its almost as good as donuts." He said, clearly smiling under his scarf.

Oven nodded, "I think she deserves to cook for us, Mama."

Everyone else began to dig into the cake.

One by one, everyone lit up with some sort of happiness, like a comfort food.

Oven watched as you smiled, a genuine, caring smile.

He liked that you cared about your food so much, and that you enjoyed to see others enjoy it.

Not that he would ever really admit it.

Big Mom cleared her throat, "Upon everyone's taste testing. I think we all agree- that Y/n MUST work for us. Privately." She laughed.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

Your face got all red, "i...have no words, thank you so much!" You exclaimed, bowing softly.

Your hat fell off, letting your multicolored hair spill out infront of you.

Everyone marveled at your beauty, your adorable expression.

You picked up your hat, and quickly stood up straight, your hair reaching your chest. Strands of hair were pink, purple, blonde, and brown. All complemented eachother.

Like a multi-colored cake.

"Y/N, do you happen to have a devil-fruit?" Big Mom asked, seemingly interested.

"I- uh, yes I do." You smiled, rubbing the back of your head.

"And what might that be?" She added.

"It- its useless really..the Devil-fruit allows me to make icing with my body- or become a cake-human." You said, face flushing. "Thats..why I'm always so colorful."

She clasped her hands together. "Do you happen to know how to fight?"

"Yes- but why is this important?" You began to get nervous.

"Marry one of my sons or daughters, and then you'll be apart of this family." She grinned.

You sweatdropped, and looked around, eyes landing on Oven.

You flushed when he made eye contact, looking away quickly.

Your hat crumbled under your nervousness, being pushed up against your body.

"I...I guess i wouldn't be against it." You murmured. You were totally against marrying someone...but it was Big Mom.

She laughed, "Marvelous! You have a few days to get to know the family! Mamamama!"

You nodded softly.

You felt your leg being tapped. You looked down.

Charlotte Anana?

You smiled sweetly at her, bending down to greet her.

She grabbed your finger, looking up at you innocently.

You pulled away, "that knife isn't really safe to be stabbing people with, is it now?" You smiled, "and it's rather rude to try and hurt your guest, correct?"

Everyone watched, tense as you looked down at her.

She shrugged, "I like to do it to my stuffies."

"Then let's just do it to your stuffies, eh?" You hummed, and fully stood, turning to face someone's bare chest.

She skipped off, to your knowledge.

You looked up at Charolotte Oven, face reddening a bit as you did so.

He grabbed your arm, "come with me." He said, and walked away, you being dragged along.

"Where are we going..?" You asked, keeping up with him was actually rather easy, as you were fit from running around all the time.

He stopped after he had made it somewhere private. Which happened to be his room.

"Why do you keep staring at me like that?"

"I could ask you the same thing!" You retorted defensively.

He stopped, and turned his head away.

"You're cute, okay? But you didn't hear it from me!" He grumbled.

"You're cute too." You suddenly spat out, cheeks red, "I don't know if I want to marry you, but let's see."

Your confidence amazed him.

His hands went around your waist, and just like Cake to an Oven, you rose.

[Part two? Maybe?]