Zoro x Reader

[Theres a little bit of franky dribbled here and there.]

Title: Different Type of Training.
Setting: The Thousand Sunny
Time: Morning-Evening

"Y/N, you just have to show him in your own way, yknow." Franky laughed, and patted your shoulder as you sighed.

"Yeah, well, I don't want to tell him." You murmured, pressing your head against his chest.

Franky nodded with understanding, and rubbed your back with his hand, still smiling.

"Just-"

"Franky I swear if you say it again, go get some damn cola or something." You sweatdropped, a vein lightly popping on your forehead.

Zoro was paying attention to your conversation as he lifted weights, just who could your dumbass be attracted to? The curly cue? If so, he did NOT like your taste in men.

You spotted Zoro just glaring down, and smiled, waving up at him. You quickly scaled Franky, and jumped up to land on the ledge of the sunny, and grinned at Zoro.

"Hey Zoro!" You hummed, "mind if we train together?"

Zoro shook his head, "I don't, actually."

Your eyes sparkled as you took his hand, and led him into the training room.

He secretly smiled, but pretended to be annoyed.

"So, what do we train with?" You asked, sweating buckets, you had no fucking idea how to train, and Zoro knew that damn well.

"Well, for one, you change into something more movable." He pointed at the jeans and t-shirt.

"Change into shorts, and a tank top, or something like that."

You saluted, and went into the girls area, changing hurriedly into some stretchy shorts, and a lovely red tank top.

You ran back up, and skidded into the training room, and kicked your shoes off, your soft, small feet hitting the floor.

Zoro lightly flushed when he looked at you, just because he was so used to you dressing so stupidly, he never saw any curves, not like he'd really pay attention anyway.

He cleared his throat, "okay, you just want to spar?"

You nodded with a fake tear dripping down your face.

....

Clash!

Zoro's sword clashed with yours, and you glared.

You weren't a swordsman, but you had some skill.

You came from Water 07 with Franky after the fight, so you were pretty new

Honestly you relied on your fists and brute strength.

"This is so not my style." You huffed, and kicked zoro in the chest, who went crashing against the wall.

"SORRY-"

"You're fine, it's fine." He laughed, actually laughed.

Your face flushed as he got up, and walked over- and you slowly backed up, your back now pressing against the wall as he neared you.

He placed a hand on your shoulder, lifting your chin before-

Pressing a kiss to your cheek and he was gone.

You placed a hand to your cheek, and began to giggle like a little girl on ketamine.

You knew this was the blossoming to a new relationship, and you were excited to chase after the stupid swordsman.

No matter how dense he was.

[506 words, short, but I need something out for now.]