Kaido x Reader

[I don't really know what to call this tbh, Just a small idea that I may turn into a book or multiple parts if I want]

Title: Satisfaction
Setting: N/A
Time: N/A

Standing, staring, walking, running.

You knew those would mean nothing as he looked at you, everyone around staring as you grew to his size, your glare harsher than anything he'd ever seen.

He knew why.

You reached back, ready to throw a punch, and Kaido was ready to take it.

Everyone was watching, all pirates alike were staring in surprise as readied your fist, and for the first time, you faltered.

You stared at his face, remembering the man you used to party with so long ago, the man you danced with and shared so many beers with, that you lost count on how many times you ended up in the same bed together, just in eachothers arms.

You closed your eyes, not letting the tears fall, your body shook, Luffy knew he shouldn't have brought you here, so why did he have to ask you?

Luffy...Kidd...Hawkins..Law.

Those people meant something to you, and stuck around in your life to call you their friend. They didn't just drink and caress your body when they felt the need to let out some stress.

They weren't toxic.

You opened your eyes, red flashing from them as you brought your fist down on kaido, sending him into the ground.

Kaido groaned as he looked up at you.

"You never treasured me." You spat.

That, that right there sent him spiraling into a world of memories.

....

"Kaido!!" You laughed, and ran up to him, your size increasing to match his.

The two of you were on Rocks D's ship at the time, you had honestly just followed Kaido if we're gonna be real here.

"What? Do you want something?" He asked, and glanced with a raised brow.

"Your attention, of course!" A giggle sounded from your lips as you childishly jumped onto him.

He held you up with ease, and he couldn't help but smile.

"Yeah? Well, you have it now." He said, and patted your back with one hand.

"Well, that was easy for ONCE." You laughed, wrapping your arms around his neck with a smile that eventually took over Kaido's face too.

"You have the most intoxicating happiness, you know that?" He asked, and leaned forward.

"Mhm, you tell me that allll the time." You said, and stopped smiling so you could gently press your lips against his.

He was a bit rougher, but that's just how it was between the two of you.

He was a rough sea, while you were the calm waters that dwindled the rough.

You pulled away, and the two of you looked at eachother, laughter began racking out of the two of you, tears almost flowing.

The two of you were happy, and that was something that was surprising, to say the very least.

.....

Kaido stared up at the woman who had made him happy for 35 years straight, and now she was beating him to the ground 20 years later...

All for the stupid man named Roger, and that kid named Luffy.

"Are you satisfied?" She asked, "the whole world bows at your feet, the least you could've done was at least try to care!"

.....

"Hey Kaido-"

"Im busy right now."

"Oh, okay."

Later...

"Hey Kaido?"

"Yes?"

"Can I have a kiss?"

"Why right now? Can't you see I'm busy?"

"Please...?"

"Fine."

......

You shrunk, and sobbed into your hands, getting pulled away by Killer, Heat, and Wire.

You couldn't deal with this.

Kaido thought for a second, before staring down at you, "I am not satisfied yet. I'll come back. But as a different person, Y/n.."

"I won't leave you alone again."