Portgas D. Ace x Reader

[Yo its not sad this time I swear.]

Title: Weird Woman
Setting: The Moby Dick
Time: Midday

Ace was..confused to say the least when he was with whitebeard, and a woman straight up crashed onto the ship, and bolted up.

"Yo Tighty Whitey, what's up!" The lady had grinned, and everyone on the ship tried to keep their laughter in.

"Miss me?" She had asked, placing a hand on her hips.

"Yes, I did you little brat, now what business do you have with me?" He asked, and smiled a bit.

"Well, I'm currently in a tight situation with Mr. Government right now, and was wondering if I could camp here?" She asked, and rubbed the back of their head.

"And what exactly did you manage to accomplish all by yourself?" He asked.

"Well, you see, tighty whitey, I was with rubber boy, because he ended up there for some reason, and I ended up obliterating a whole ass marine base." She laughed nervously.

"I guess you can stay, brat." He rolled his eyes.

"Thanks dad!" She grinned, and gave him finger guns.

Hec seemed to smile, and leaned back in his chair, closing his eyes.

"Yo tighty whitey?"

No response.

"Tighty whitey?"

Again, no response.

"WHITEBEARD?"

"WHAT?!"

"oh good, you're alive." She smiled at him.

He sighed, "just, have Ace show you to a room." He said, and patted her on the head.

She nodded, "Thanks again, Dad."

She looked at me, and sent heat running through my cheeks, and suddenly, I passed out.

I woke up a few minutes later, yawning. My head was in her lap-

Wait a damn minute.

I hurriedly got up, and nervously grinned, "sorry ma'am, I fall asleep alot."

"Its okay fire boy." She said to me, and stood up, holding her hand out to shake, "I'm Y/n, its nice to finally meet you, Firefist Ace, but I think I'll call you fire boy, okay?" She smiled.

How could I say no to that face? "Uh. Sure, I don't mind." I rubbed the back of my head, and grinned.

"Well, to your room."

"Okie dokie, Fire Boy."

-Perspective Change, Your POV (Y/N's)-

I was absolutely amazed at how lovestruck he was, and honestly, he's pretty cute, so I  wanted to attempt to make a move. I know how dumb men can be.

He lead me into my room, and stood at the door while I walked inside, "thank you, Ace." I hummed, and sat on the bed, "its really no problem at all." He replied, and began to leave.

"Hey, Fire Boy." I raised my voice a bit to make sure he heard me. "Come sit with me, let's talk for a minute."

He definitely heard me, because he came walking in a few seconds later, and plopped down on the bed with me. "Yeah?" He asked, being pretty chill.

"Well, I just wanted to talk for a bit." I smiled softly, and looked at him.

"Sure thing!" He sat crisscross.