Sakazuki x Reader (Writing Practice)

[Please tell me how i do his character-]

You trudged through the hallways, feet reluctantly dragging themselves to step forward, and your shoes scuffed along the floor.

Blood slowly trickled down your arm as you looked for the medical ward, head tilted as you peered left to right.

"Fuck.." you whispered as you stumbled into the wall, pushing against it to keep yourself from collapsing on the dirty, white, and hard floor.

"Please..help." you groaned, "I need a doctor..!"

A few Marines swiftly turned the corner, staring at you with wide, shocked eyes.

"Captain Y/n!" They exclaimed.

"My fleet was under attack...I'm the only one who made it out alive..I'm sorry." You whispered, before passing out, falling into his arms.

Your eyes felt heavy, like you couldn't open them even if you tried your hardest.

You slowly opened your eyes, groggily looking around as your blurred vision tried to comprehend the man sitting next to your bed.

"Captain Y/n."

Your eyes finally shot open to their full extent. You looked over, "wh..Akainu?"

You blinked.

"Yes, it's a pity you were injured so badly." He said, sarcasm dripping from his lips.

"I tried protecting my crew, we encountered-" You burst into a fit of coughs, hacking into your hand as blood spewed from your mouth.

"We encountered a certain pirate crew." You heaved, and looked over at him in a haze.

He stared, "and who was it that you encountered?"

"Kaido, he was in a drunken rage, trying to die, apparently." You said, clearing your throat.

He nodded, "and how did you survive?"

"I don't know. I protected my crew to the best of my ability. I tried hard." You inhaled and exhaled, tears threatening to spill from your eyes.

Akainu was taken aback, even if he thought most were pathetic, you always seemed to impress him. Your strength incomprehensible.

You hissed in pain as Akainu lifted your blankets, staring at your wounds

They weren't even closed properly yet, since you had been waiting for a doctor to be free for about a day.

You stared at him, vision blurry. In a panic, you grabbed his larger hand, glaring at him.

"Dont touch it.." you whispered, your breathing became ragged and shaky with fear.

"Dont tell me what to do, you are in no position for that and you know it."

You shakily pulled away, and set your arms down by your side, "what are you doing?" You questioned, and suddenly groaned in pain.

Your back arched as he pressed his hand onto your wound, the heat sealing your wound, making your blood almost boil.

You inhaled and exhaled rapidly, "you...a..thank you." You suddenly said as you stared down at your stomach, the wound now completely sealed.

"You're useful to the Marines, so stay alive." He said, and stood, walking out of the infirmary room to yell at someone to get you a doctor.

You were his top priority.

-One week later-

You ruffled your hair as you entered the cafeteria, your e/c eyes fluttering open and shut.

Striding up to the line, you gave them a grin, "Picking up some food for Admiral Akainu." You hummed, giving a soft salute to the ladies.

They all blushed and giggled, nodding happily as they pushed the high-grade food infront of you.

"Oh- you didn't have to give me two-"

"One is for you Y/n-Chan!" They all chimed.

You gave them a graceful smile, winking at them, "Thanks ladies, it's appreciated."

They almost fainted.

God you loved being hot.

You picked up the place on a tray, humming as you went to walk away, your boots clicking against the floor.

"Bye Y/n-Chan!" They called.

You quickly walked out, only nodding in acknowledgement.

You were basically running to Akainu's room, knocking on the door with your head.

"Enter."

"I need help Akai!" You basically screamed, balancing the plates in your arms as you waited, a wondrous gleam in your eyes as you grinned.

He opened the door, and his lips slightly twitched up, staring at your smaller form.

"You know you don't have to get me food." He grumbled, immediately giving you a glare.

You chuckled, "yeah, yeah, but I did, mainly because you haven't eaten today, so come on, let's have some lunch together!"

His lips twitched up into a larger smile, still unseen by you, even if felt.

"Okay, come in." He chuckled, relaxing when the door had shut.

You scampered over to his desk chair, plopping in it with a smile.

He locked the door, just so no one could simply walk in.

You spread out the food, a smile on your face as he pulled up the wheeled chair that was supposed to be yours, and plopped in it.

You two stared eye to eye, then began chowing down.

You ate like an animal, fast, rugged, and messy.

He ate more refined, dipping it in the brown sauce, and lifting it to his lips, downing it in one bite.

The two of you quickly finished your meal, you being faster than he was- it was obvious that you were. Damn animal.

"You eat like a feral dog." He sighed, and patted your head, lingering for a moment to run his fingers along your slicked back, pulled up hair.

You leaned into his hand, giving him the softest smile.

He leaned towards you, a full smile taking over his face.

"You are the only person who is competent." He admitted, and chuckled, rubbing your cheek.

Your face softened, your cheeks beginning to brighten.

"Really?" You asked, and slowly shuffled the chair closer, leaning towards him.

"Yeah. Really." He admitted, and smashed his lip against yours.

Your face exploded, bright red taking over what was once a smooth tan.

Lips moved against lips, hands against bodies, clothes against the floor, bodies pressed against furniture. Love against love.

You were the only person who could deal with Sakazuki.

Admiral Akainu was your asshole, and you loved it.