Ussop x Reader

Title: Courageous, yet Cowardly.
Setting: Alabasta
Time: Day

Currently, you were watching over Ussop and Chopper as the Mr. 4 and Ms. Merry Christmas attacked them.

Sitting cross legged on the top of the ancient building, you began predicting where the mole lady would pop out, scanning along the holes.

Ussop and Chopper failed to notice your form, suprisingly.

You worked for Baroque Works, to put it simply.

Working for the stupid place had it's perks, yet also had it's disadvantages.

One, you couldn't leave the dumb Crocodile's side unless you had important meetings or missions to attend to.

On the other hand, you could relax and feed the banana crocodiles, which was the only enjoyable part of your day besides sleeping and eating.

It was sad really, you wanted adventure, and everything there was to do with being a pirate.

Yet, you were deemed too useful to Crocodile, and you didn't know whether that was a good thing or a bad thing.

Snapping out of your thoughts, you stared down at them once more, only to see Ms. Merry Christmas begin to look at you.

You made eye contact.

She began to freak the fuck out, making incoherent, panicked noises.

You stood, "if you can't take care of this in- oh, i don't know...five minutes? Yes, five minutes. If you can't do that, then I'm afraid I'll have to step in myself."

"Ms. Weekend!" She suddenly yelled, "of course! I'm right on it! Yes yes yes! On it right now!"

You rolled your eyes, and stood, pulling out your pocket watch.

"Tik....Tok..." You smiled, that sadistic look crossing along your face.

Mr. 4 and Ms. Mole Lady began rushing, and tried their best to defeat the two, but they were oh so persistent.

Little did they know, even if they got it done, you were sabotaging this plan anyway.

When you had met Luffy, the way he talked about his dream- it made you think of yourself at that age...and honestly, you'd help him no matter the cost.

Ussop just kept looking over at you more and more, trying to at least be someone of a Courageous man, yet his legs always seemed to shake with fear.

....

After the five minutes were up, you swayed as you walked through the sand, slowly putting one foot infront of the other.

"Five minutes is up, Mr. 4 and Ms. Merry Christmas." You grinned, and began spinning your pocket watch, slowly watching it turn into a blade.

"Such a shame, your Week is Ending." You slashed at them, your blades dripped with paralysis poison.

"Sorry i couldn't step in earlier Ussop, it would've been... suspicious."

His knees shook, but he gave you a thumbs up, "yeah! It was no biggie at all! After all, I'm captain Ussop, great warrior of the sea.

You bopped him on the head, "oh shut it."

He nodded, "right! Right.." you handed him a glass bottle of water, "drink." You picked up chopper, as he was a small little deer right now, and began giving him some water aswell-

"Crocy is gonna be soo mad~" you purred, and smiled at Ussop, "you did good, by the way, it never ceases to amaze me, the way you act. So cowardly, yet Courageous...." You shook your head.

"Ussop, you are a fine work of art." You nodded to yourself, and kept walking.

He quickly followed, his cheeks a bright red as he nodded and talked to you.

You suddenly stopped, and looked over, pressing a soft little kiss to his cheek, "i can't wait until we're done with this battle."

You hugged him close with one arm, and kept walking while the poor guy was almost falling over in nervousness, yet excitement.

[Shsshshshshshort.]