Arlong x Reader

[Stabby nose fish. That should be the end of the story i-]

Title: Dancing Along The Shoreline.
Setting: Arlong Park (And Whole Island)
Time: Day-Evening.

The waves crashed against the shoreline, a soft melody from the earth. 

You always thought about it that way, the earth itself played a melody that nobody could follow.

The Tremor of the earth, the rumbling of an earthquake, the tide of the ocean, and the breeze of the wind.

Everything was a tune, a tune you could follow.

Your bare feet collided with the wet sand as you ran with the tide, flipping into the air before landing on your feet.

You swayed, smiling as you mastered yet another tune.

Your dream in life was to be able to predict these tunes, to be one with the earth. Yet, the sea was more important than anything else.

The sea was a second home to you, a home that nobody could take away, not even your family.

You plopped into the water, letting the salty water crash against your lovely figure.

A crab had simply come up to you, relaxing next to you in the water.

"Carlos, how lovely to see you." You smiled, running your fingers over his shell.

The crab shivered in delight, and crawled up into your lap so he wouldn't go anywhere.

Having a knack for the sealife was also one of your many traits, you showed the sea how much you loved it, and therefore it didn't kill you with its currents and whirlpools.

One of your goals was to befriend the Fishman on this island, you heard so much about them. You heard how they hated the humans who also dwelled on this island.

I mean, it was understandable, how they hurt fish, and other sealife out there without reason.

Sometimes, without reason.

Sighing, you placed Carlos in the water, and stood up, waving to your friend as you walked along the shoreline.

"I wonder, why us humans can be so cruel? Fishmen may be dangerous, but its their leader, this Arlong, who thinks all humans are bad." You casually spoke to the sea, and analyzed the situation.

"Oh, how am I going to help this island?"

....

A few days had gone by, and you were back at the shoreline, spinning in the wet sand as you hummed to the sound of the tide and wind.

A snap made you stop, and look around.

"Excuse me, who's there?" You asked, weary of whoever was there, and they were big.

A rather large Fishman stepped out, muscular near his upper body, his legs weren't really muscular. Black pigtails is what he adorned on his head. This must be of the Stingray variety.

"Don't you know humans aren't allowed at the shoreline?" He asked, crossing his arms, "I'm afraid you'll have to come see Arlong."

"Oh, I'm sorry sir, I'm afraid I'm new to this island." You said, unknowingly making this situation worse.

He raised a brow, "and gave you payed the fee to get in here? If so, why didn't I see you?"

"I haven't,  I didn't even know there was a fee, sir!" You exclaimed, and stepped back into the sea, the waves welcoming your presence.

He glared, "Dont move any further, human." He said, and began to walk towards you.

You made an unintelligible noise, and jumped into the water, hiding from him in the caves.