Ace x Reader x Marco

You ran, bare feet slapping against the pavement as you panted, taking a sharp turn.

"Oof!" You ran into a hard chest.

You looked up, tired eyes peering into yours.

"Im so sorry sir!" You turned to go the other way, but froze when you saw a man clad in black.

Backing up against the man you barely knew, he took the hint.

Throwing you on his back, he motioned for you to keep a good grip.

You held on tightly, closing your eyes as a warm feeling burned at your body.

The man in black came running, but the tired man quickly flew- wait flew?

Air was nipping at your skin as you felt yourself in the air.

You buried your head into his shoulder, whimpering.

You were heavily bleeding, as far as he could see, therefore he was concerned.

Taking you back to the Moby Dick, he went to the medicinal room.

Your breathing quickened when he set you down on the bed, the warm feeling being stripped away from your body.

He looked down at your side, your belly was bigger than normal- bu-

Wait.

He studied your physique, and began sweating.

You were carrying a baby.

Quickly getting to work, he ran his hands over your wounds, letting them close.

He was so focused on getting you better, he didn't notice how you smiled at him, happy that someone fixed you, and your baby.

.....

The next morning, you woke up feeling energized.

Rubbing your belly, you cracked a smile, "Its another day we lived, my baby." You whispered.

Marco stepped out, "so, you were pregnant after all-yoi." He hummed, and gave you a tired smile.

You stood up, "oh thank you so much! Youre so kind!" You almost screamed, getting on your knees and bowing.

Marco sweatdropped, "you don't need to thank me for saving you-yoi."

You slowly stood up, "where am i- by the way." You rubbed the back of your neck.

Marco smiled, "on the ocean."

You grabbed his hand, letting Marco take you out to see where you were.

"Wow.." you murmured, and looked at the moving water.

Whitebeard was sitting, looking at your surprisingly calm form.

"Hm.."

You turned to look at the man, and bowed gratefully.

Marco held you back up, "dont, you could hurt the baby."

"How?"

"Because I said so."

Whitebeard laughed, "I think you'll settle here well, my Daughter."

"Daughter?"

"Anyone aboard this ship, is my family." He smiled, and glanced at you with affection.

"Well, thank you." You smiled.

Marco placed his hands on your shoulders, "I think we need to get you a room-yoi. away from the others-yoi."

"I would greatly appreciate that." You murmured as you were led into the bedrooms.

[A year later]

Ace jumped into your bed, grinning as he crouched overtop the Fifth-Commander of the Whitebeard pirates.

You glanced a him after waking up, and pulled him into bed, nuzzling your face into the crook of his neck.

He smiles, flushing.

"Goodmorning, Y/n."

"No, I was on watch almost all night..." you huffed, and pressed your lips firmly against his cheek.

He nods, "I know, but you have to get up, Marco has been taking care of Xavier."

You nodded, and slowly got up, dressing into something nice before walking out on board.

Marco came out, and smiled at you, "cutie..." you hummed, walking over to wrap your arms around him.

He smiled happily, "im cute-yoi?"

You giggled, "very!"

The two of you shared a happy laugh.

"The baby is asleep." He said, and ran his fingers through your hair.

"Ace isn't asleep." You deadpanned, but soon remembered what he meant, "oh, MY baby." You chuckled.

Marco nodded, smiling.

You threw your arms around him, "thank you Marco." You murmured, and pressed your lips softly against his.

Being a bit taken aback, Marco wrapped his arms around your waist, pressing his lips firmly against yours aswell.

You rubbed the back of his head, pushing yourself closer to him.

Ace came in, staring at the two of you. He walked off, back into the lower decks.

You pulled away, smiling sweetly.

Marco chuckled, and rubbed the top of your head.

"I love you too-yoi." He murmured, knowing that's really what you meant.

"I think I have a problem-" you whispered, "cause it's you AND Ace, that I like." You sweatdropped.

You really must've trusted him.

Marco pulled you in for a hug, "well, I think you can go perfectly explain to Ace why you kissed me then." He chuckled, and walked off, "me and pops will watch the baby for now."

You waved, "thanks Marky!"

He flushed at the nickname, and let out soft laughter.

"She's come so far."

You ran into Ace's room, almost tackling him to the floor.

"Ace! Iloveyouandmarcobutidontknowwhotochooseandimsorry!" You spit out, looking distressed.

Ace sweatdropped, "You're gonna have to explain this more slowly."

"Well, I love you and Marco, but I don't know who to choose?" You said, cheeks bright red as you shuffled closer and closer to him.

He chuckled, "you really like the pineapple?"

Slowly, you nodded, "Okay, I can work with that." Laughing, Ace pulled you into a warm kiss, caressing your cheek.

You layed on him, gently rubbing his chest as the two of you 'ate faces' as thatch would've said.

Pulling away, you smiled at Ace, laughing as he picked you up and spun you around, "finally! I've got the hottest ones on the ship!" He boasted.

You laughed, tears threatening to prick at your eyes, God this was so much better than your old relationship.

Pressing your lips against his forehead, you squirmed down.

"Lets go tell Marco!" You exclaimed, and grabbed his hand, running to Marco, who was out on deck.

You panted as you got up to him, why was the ship so big?

You placed your hands on your knees, and let out a small wheeze.

Ace was laughing, if this were any other situation, you'd be fine.

Marco dropped what he was doing, and went over to check you out, concerned for your well being.

"Are you okay-yoi?" He asked, and rubbed your back, "poly..." you whispered.

Marco looked at Ace, and suddenly, you were picked up.

Fuck.